How many of you use an "MMO" mouse?

I play with an Asus ROG Gladius mouse, from 2015, and it’s still working :smiley:

I use a HP mouse wired x500.
I bought it for 15£ at Sainsbury’s.

It’s a basic optical mouse, but it doesn’t matter as it’s for my left hand.

Leaves my right hand free to work on the keyboard. That means, I can have more keybinds.

I’m Dexter btw.

Cheers.

I use Redragon M990 Legend Chroma.
https://redragonusa.com/product/53/mice/M990
It was the only mouse i could find that had more than 12 buttons with 16 thumb-buttons and an extra by the left click.
Took some time to find a shop that could deliver to sweden without a ridiculous delivery fee.

I can not go back to playing mmos with a regular mouse now.
If I were to play shooters I can do with just 2 or 3 buttons, but for mmos i need more thumb-buttons.

Viper V570 suits me just fine. Regardless if its considered “a cheap end mouse” or whatever. Enough buttons to get the job done…without having a “keyboard” on the side of the mouse.

As a healer i have to use a MMO mouse i feel as i dont want to use too many shift+ctrl+combos.

I am using a Logitech G600 and it works perfectly fine. Mouses sometimes break, all mouses have this problem not only MMO mouses.

i kind of expected some weirdo to pop up and say something like “i play wow with the donkey kong bonngos”

I use the Roccat nyth modular mmo mouse. Unfortunely they were discontinued. I will have to get something else when it dies.

1 Like

Mionix naos pro. Has 2 buttons on top and 2 on the left. I mod them with shift+ctrl combos. Most comfortable mouse i had.

Logitech G502 only because of the scroll wheel that you can click side to side, soo good…

1 Like

I have a 12 button trust, not the best mouse out there probably but it’s been serving me well for years.

I use a Razer naga trinity. I do not think I would be able to play MMOs anymore without many side buttons to handle most shortcuts
The problem with Razer mice is that they seem to start to malfunction in one way or another outside their warranty.
But I guess that an object that is used so much daily, is bound to wear out.

Swifty razer naga giveaway baybee

No but seriously, i think the razer naga x, the new one is very nice

I got razer naga x. Doesn’t have double click problems because of optical switches. Using like year and a half, didn’t see problems yet.

i use a Corsair simitar but out of a necessity i have little use of my left hand (accident) so i need a mouse that has as many buttons as possible.

This is great news cause double clicking seems to be the death rattle for mice.
I have switched at least 2 mice over the last 10 years because of that.
Personally I would opt for the razer mice with the exchangable side panels because in the past I think I had once case where the side buttons wore out from too much use

Logitech G600 if you want to have a numpad on the mouseside
used Razors before that but Razors for me tended to break down within months of first purchase, this logitech mouse has been up and running for several years now
Big mouse tho so not advisable if you have small hands
Not the cheapest mouse but like I said its been going for a few years so its been a sound investment

Roccat Leadr with Roccat Talk. Makes 24 Mousebuttons.

Then maybe razer naga pro v2 is good choice, it has same optical switches and switchable side panels + wireless. only it’s very expensive. I’d better buy like 3 naga x :grin:

It will drop by the time that my current mouse goes past its warranty and becomes a brick.
Maybe they will also make a light switch trinity in the future as well

I’m using a Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse. It’s probably 20 years old or something like that but it still works perfectly fine, even though the scrollwheel is kinda worn out. That pretty much goes for my keyboard too, most of the keys on it doesn’t even have any letters anymore lol.