How many of you use an "MMO" mouse?

I’ve been playing the past year without an MMO mouse and it’s the absolute worst. I’ve been trying to get my Razer Naga molten core edition to get fixed but it seems like the thing has seen its best years.

That being said, which is why I’m trying to get my decade old MMO mouse fixed… is because I heard the double click and mouse wheel problem is persistent in modern mmo mouses these days. Thankfully it’s easily fixed but my razer has the same problem… so I don’t see the point in getting a new mouse that is going to do the same thing in a few years.

3 Likes

Oh wow, never heard of an MMO mouse before. I use the cheapest Microsoft branded ball mouse…

8 Likes

I use a Corsair Scimitar. Twelve mouse side-buttons for utilities outside main rotation is very handy.

3 Likes

logitech G604 is best imo bro. razor naga is too many buttons is for ppl with adhd and big hands imo no offense.

1 Like

i use a razer deathadder but mostly because i get them at a discount :smiley:

Corsair scimitar user. Bought one just after a started on legion release. Now on my second one (other gave up after 5 good years, left click died completely).

Don’t use all 12 buttons but have 9 programmed.

Love it and how comfy and useful it is.

1 Like

Corsair Scimitar user

Its cheap & comfertable compared to other mmo mouses

yup razer naga , and a orbweaver one handed keyboard

Gone through about three nagas and one corsair scimitar in the last decade or so. Essential for WoW with all the buttons it has. For any other game I prefer something lighter like a deathadder.

I would warn you about the scimitar though. Scroll wheel on mine gave out after just three weeks. Crappiest build quality of the lot, in my experience.

I use the amazon basics gaming mouse, but reading you guys makes me think I should change it.

It seems really problematic to use buttons while moving using claw grip so I don’t think it would be for me. But it seems to be fotm lately in wow.

I use a corsair scimitar.

I’ve previously used razer naga and g600. Corsair scimitar is probably the best out of them in my experience.

I’d never consider even playing a game with as many abilities as WoW has without a mouse like this.

1 Like

i use mouse in the left hand so there are no mmo mouses for me in shop :frowning:

i thought many times about getting one since keybinding things becomes so much easier when it can be done to mostly the mouse. but good gamer mouses seem to be pricy and im poor

I use Steelseries KINZU V2 OPTICAL MOUSE! It is perfect for you who have smaller hands. I cant have big mouse so no no. :rofl:

I use a Logitech G600 with 12 buttons for years now. I never use all 12, so my next mouse will come with 6-8 I guess.

I have a razor naga hex, that I’m very fond of. I use it’s buttons along with alt and ctrl modifiers. The only problem comes when swapping alts if I can’t quite remember what I’ve bound where :wink:

I don’t use an MMO mouse but I’d like to praise my heated mouse pad glove right here. :relieved:

It keeps my fingers fluffy and warm while gaming and even better: it has the shape of an owl! :owl:

1 Like

Razer Naga 2014 served me well.
I changed it this month for its updated model, the Razer Naga X.

same mouse g600 and i use most buttons except 8. cant press that button comfortable