How many of you will reroll Human for WotLK?

I won’t. But it’s going to be interesting to see how the Alliance babies react when they cannot enter a BG before bedtime.

I’m a PvE player, primarily. So the queues don’t bother me, personally.
But seeing how the Alliance players are handling the Horde PvPers’ predicament at the current stage will make it so deliciously sweet when WotLK hits and the tables have turned.

Anyway, how many sweaty Horde PvPers will reroll human?

2 Likes

Horde players now are not welcome to alliance in wotlk.

3 Likes

Most of the ones rerolling human were probably Alliance in the first place back in the day, so they’re technically Alliance players returning home. Meta Boyz.

1 Like

Already did, or to be more precise, I’ll play both sides… always did really

3 Likes

Nobody because their Family/Friends are playing horde.

7 Likes

Hehe that old excuse :joy:

1 Like

there will still be more horde players. arena/pvp min maxers are only a very small portion compared to the whole playerbase, which is focussed around pve.
not a problem at all. i wouldn’t be suprised if the horde queue is still way longer.

1 Like

Also they prefer the atmosphere, models and music of the horde.

On a more serious note: Horde population has hit such a critical mass I doubt it will be a big problem.

It’s funny and sad to see all of the FOTM hunters that don’t use traps, pet heal, tracking, aspect swapping, clip, pet taunts, FD as an interrupt, kiting and so on… Just grab an overgrown mutant grasshopper and LET’S GO BIG NUMBERS…

I’ve been more fascinated with all the mages who just stand there Blizzard:ing everything regardless of the type or number of mobs and then seem helpless when mobs reach them.

2 Likes

It was already sad in Classic with warrior doing auto attacks waiting for crusader procs and wBs to reach heavenon the metters while i was perfectly doing my powershifting rotation as kitty druid to reach half of that…

Don’t expect a big change when WOTLK is released. Every man for himself will start to be powerful at the release of ToC. At the begining, the amount of resilience from the PVP trinket will be appreciate which makes the 2 PVE trinkets less interesting.

1 Like

^ This.

Human racial is vastly overrated because it is only really powerful when you can access powerful PVE trinkets.

And before relentless/wrathful gear the amount of resilience the pvp trinket provides + whatever other racial you have is often times more valuable than having two mediocre pve trinkets.

On top of that most people even if they want to pvp won’t really care and will stay in Horde cause of friends / esthetics.

Overall Alliance will gain numbers but i highly doubt it will reverse mirror what we have now.

1 Like

I wonder where would friends, family and ethics suddenly vanish if Blizzard announced fresh after Wrath with changes and gave Alliance mirror racials.

Running up in melee range to put something in Ice Trap is the new meta.

That is right. People tend to forget that the stellar constallation at birth determines, if Horde or Alliance will be opted for.

Point was that most players blindly follow meta guides. So you’ll see about half the Horde player base rolling Alliance for Wrath. That is, 99% of the PvPers; mostly wannabes, but certainly also most of the good ones.

So, the queue issues will persist, but in reverse.

1 Like

I think that there Will be a lot of Min/maxer Horde going to Alliance

1 Like

Probably half of the current undeads and orcs in tbc will re-roll human in wrath

1 Like

I hope so!