How many ppl got duelist in shuffle compared to other seasons?

Haha yeah you got me man :smiley: I was boosted for 6 seasons in a row playing with randoms in lfg! I clearly did not start playing rogue back in mop and I switch to whatever spec is meta!!!

Like I explained to you that will only make it easier to climb with classes like assa / dh / warrior who can just pump damage all game. If that is your definition of skill then I wonder why you aren’t doing PvE instead.

You call me out as a hypocrite for playing rogue (which I have been doing since mop) but you playing the most broken spec to 2100 in a gamemode which is overinflated and when I call you out for it you respond with this? :rofl:

SL was overinflated in S2 but S3 and S4 was veeeeryyy different.

I am sure you being unable to breach 2.1k was due to your lack of partners but me being duelist = I paid for a boost!!! Also the fact that I am not 2100 in solo shuffle after 24 rounds = I am hardstuck :open_mouth:

You having 49% winrate at 1400 with 354 games in 2v2 but randomly being duelist in solo shuffle has nothing to do with it I suppose :open_mouth: :thinking:

I don’t care if you enjoy solo shuffle or if it makes you happy that you got 2100 there. Nice for you and cool that you managed to get duelist! But claiming it is the same as 2v2 or 3v3 is just false.

Healer climb feels rly bad, i hit 1.95 on my dps in rekord time but then i dont want too sit long qs so i switch too healer

BUT on my healer o boy, what a fiesta my raiting goes up and down like crazy bevor 10.0.5 it was a rolercoster

And with 10.0.5 somethink was different, i slowley climb from 1.8 too 1.95 because a 2/4 doesnt hit me with -60, lets see how high i can get hope i reach 2.1 at the end of the season

1 Like

Storytime is it? I’ve been playing Demon Hunter since Legion too, and DH hasn’t been the most broken spec in Solo for weeks now, get with the times.

By that same argument though, why are you hardstuck at 1400 in Solo? (currently 783, even as Assassination) People can get 1800+ in that many rounds with ease. Rogue has been overtuned for the entire expansion (as usual), yet apparently you haven’t been able to abuse ‘a broken spec in an overinflated game mode’?

I literally don’t care about 2’s and play with a RL friend, congrats for being able to ‘look me up’ and expose such shocking secrets though.

My point, as ever, was clearly that inflation is a joke, due to where the majority of players flock to. (Regular Arena, and now Solo Shuffle).

Surely the reality is, people that thought they were good in previous seasons, should be able to achieve similar results in all game modes now. Just look at the top of the ladder, those players appear to have roughly mirrored stats across all 3 brackets.

BTW almost everyone at 1900 mmr is Multi Glad or Rank 1 XP, and being a zero sum game, or negative sum game, how would you say gaining any rating is easy.

Its a pure logical contradiction. If 2 guys lose and drop and 2 guys climb, that means there is zero guarantee you can ever climb.
What if all of them are glads, that means even glads can’t climb? Then how can “any dps” climb if 50% of them have to loose?

Yes, maybe it works on classes like druid, try doing it on a dog arms warrior, glorified damage bot, 50% of games they go me because I get 3 shoted by any caster cleave, rest of the games they go someone else and I can’t do anything to stop it, zero cc, zero peels, almost zero counterplay on this class (compared to other classes), while also sitting in roots/CC whole game.

trying link on guy running away from u is the most tilting experience :joy:

and yea the ques are ridiculous to be played as dps unless nolife it hard

No it is just funny how you call me an abuser for playing rogue almost the entire time I have been playing wow… :smiley: And dh being above 9% representation in solo shuffle across all brackets = “it’s not even the most broken spec anymore”? :smiley:

Yeah like no matter what you think of me or my opinions do you know what “hardstuck” means? 66% winrate and barely any games played is hardstuck to you?

You don’t care about 2s and so it doesn’t matter for you but me literally almost not putting my foot in solo shuffle = I am hardstuck? If you really are good at the game you shouldn’t be hardstuck at 1400 even if you play the most off-meta comp if your spec is one of the best in the game… Which is the point I am trying to make you understand…

People will get the same results but people in solo shuffle who ONLY got to a high rating in solo shuffle weren’t some hidden gods, the gamemode just favours them…?

eh i said i did it on post nerf demo, did it after those week ago in 2 days

idk what to tell u man i dont concider myself r1 player and i just play what ever and when ever for fun

i dont even try to push anything like can be seen from this accos record, but solo shuffeling is easy as dps

every dps climbs eventually if they just treat it as grind if they cannot do the quick push

but heals dont go gaining free duelists or elites as achievement its quite the opposite its horrible to play heal below elo where ppl have pvp xp, its alot of dps abome 2.1-2.4 and most have 50% win so it tells me its a grind for dps

Probs load my mate who’s terrible at dps classes just boosted a sham then I took him through elite mobs was 70 within a hour within 3 hours 1800 as ele the damage is soo broken… and requires absolute zero skill

Yes, that is totally plausible. Ele right now is like DH pre patch and launch. Raid boss power levels, no weakness. You can blast and carry games 5/1-6/0 all day while being a backpeddler and mouse clicker. BM Hunter also.

He said literally even if they focus him he just earthbinds and runs round pillar in ghost wolf till his mates kill one of the other dps.

my friend called one pala backpeddler after it had died 3 rounds without pressing bubble and then trash talking all else in the lobby when he was the one going 0/6 and not the rest

my friend is banned now :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :frowning_face:

this how soloq works!

Why would he run when focused? Ele doesnt cast spells in Dragonflight, there is nothing to interrupt, no counterplay, nothing. And can be hit with spear+warbreaker+ mortal strike combos and tank them like nothing happened, then proceed to hit me with 5x lava bursts in 2 seconds and earth shock for 300k. GGWP.

Apparently they do go down if 2 melee focus them probably does occasionally come out to fire a barrage of lava bursts. I find what ruins this game is people refusing to acknowledge their class is broken they’d rather just defend and try for easy rating.

thats because they now put heals like my druids 1800mmr example into 2.5mmr dps lobby so we steal little mmr from them for even 2/6 or 3/3 while they in fact drop mmr for going 3/3 or 4/6 i imagine

or something like this :slight_smile:

i just stopped playing for now i dont want to play this scetchy matchmakings with either dps or heal

its good time to just cap vaults and finish ur sets and level some alts

go figure they were finally able to reproduce somekind of soloq system to retail but now theyre not able to pair same mmr people with it

i just cant but laugh at this situation anymore its pretty silly :slight_smile:

and dont get me started on these wheel of fortune “tunings” being done to classes each 2 weeks :smile:

:circus_tent: :ferris_wheel: :man_cartwheeling:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.