How much better is Kyrian than Venthyr for vengeance?

I know Kyrian is the big duck, but I took Venthyr for the flavour. I couldn’t find much info on how the two compare though…

Does anyone know just how much potential I’m missing out on? Is it big or is it fairly minor?

Cheers.

I think it’s too early to say but it seems like Kyrian is the king of M+. Really depends what kind of content you see yourself participating in and at what level you’ll be doing it. For most, covenants probably doesn’t matter but for the super hardcore, numbers are king.

1 Like

Are you doing or are planning to do any high end content? Like, pushing keys well above 15+, and hall of fame raiding? If no, you’ll be fine with Venthyr.

Nevertheless, numbers wise Kyrian is significantly better, both when it comes to damage, and defensively too. Sinful Brand is 338% AP single target (unless used with meta, when it’s spread), Decree is 350% AP AoE. So damage-wise Decree provides more damage, 12% more single target, and even more in AoE.

As far as defenses go, the melee and cast time reduction will provide about 1 autoattack reduction per minute - quite underwhelming, compared to the ~3 lesser soul fragments provided by Decree.

Decree also has great synergy with Razelik’s Defilement legendary.

1 Like

Cheers for this.

Sinful Brand could technically work for PvP, though The Hunt outshines it at the moment.

Anything but Elysian Decree for PvE group content no matter the level is a crime, and since Blizzard balances as fast and well as a turtle crosses a road, don’t expect it to be fixed before the game is hit by a truck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.