How much ilvl for Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor?

I heard they can skip and kill first Jaina.
Wanted get mount.

I’m casaul player, try get pregroup.
Hope don’t need much ilvl. Since it’s first raid. No like Ny’alotha mythic.

<— had 445ilvl is good for Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor?

You’re overgearing the instance by like 30 ilvl, so it’s “good”. That said, there will still be players with way better gear applying, so I don’t expect you will get invited with anything less than a Hall of Fame achievement.

(also, it’s the second raid. Uldir was the first :P)

Ilvl doesn’t matter that much. What matters is that you find a decent group, which is considerably harder. Mythic dazar’alor is still way above what average pugs are capable of, and there’s less people trying to do that raid so it will be difficult to make a group that can actually do it.

1 Like

Pretty much this, yes. Ilvl helps of course, with more damage, healing and health but Jaina especially is mostly about executing mechanics right. Doesn’t matter if your whole raid is 480 ilvl when they get ice blocked by not understanding what to do.

Ilvl cap was 425 when it was current content

So yes

Its good, but pugs will always prefer someone with 480 over you, therefore it will be harder for you to find a group unless you make it yourself.

We spent today 10 minutes to kill her with my raid, dont forget: You must have 20 players to get 2 mount drops guaranteed. Otherwise might not drop 2!

It’s not first raid, first was Uldir, BoDA is second raid of the expansion, 445 is overgear so much in mythic BoDA.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.