How old are people?

What’s age ? :thinking:

Is that how it works ? No wonder I never understood it, I hate beans.

No one should eat that!

I don’t think so, it’s pretty nailed down at this point, you’ll have to try some new science.

Produces thrust after a while

1 Like

my opinions are mostly negative towards blizzard… or people who talk nonsense which can be disproven…

generally speaking outside of that , im as chill and lay back as they come.

EDIT: notice how i never get offensive at you bluetrain … because you do not spout nonsense you are just misinformed in your reasoning.

Why are you here, you are a lead weight on these forums. go please, you offer nothing positive.

lol thanks you. you arent a ray of sunshine yourself.

i’ll go if you go ?

deal ?

guess that is no deal then …

think that the answer to that question depends on whether you favour Darwin or the other ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its a bit of a funny one when it comes to wisdom and such, age. We obviously know factually how old we are, I am sure we all know people who are ‘wise beyond their years’ and others who exist with a fair amount of naivete for ages. I don’t mind disclosing my age, because I worked in Counter Fraud investigation for quite a few years. I know what information can lead to your security details and how to avoid that, which is why every single password I have contains absolutely nothing that is in the public domain, or can even be discovered in the public domain, you would need to be actually telepathic to even piece them together.

So I’m 47 in a few weeks time, but I don’t mentally feel it, even if I have a lot more aches and pains now and can’t fling myself around a nightclub dancefloor like I could when I was 20 (Still do though :stuck_out_tongue: ) It is nebulous, it means very little, I still enjoy the hobbies and things that gave me joy at 16, equally however, unlike most 20 year olds, I cannot drive, originally simply because I never learned, and now because I am heavily epileptic so am not -allowed- to learn to drive.

Does that make my life experiences less than that of a 20 year old?
No. Simply means I have different ones. I’m Trilingual, does that make me wiser than Mick Jagger who is older than me but only speaks one language? No, because it’s just different skillsets. I can’t sing like him, or get millionaire girlfriends (yet) I’ve been in love, out of love, married and divorced, broken 38 bones in my lifetime, been at the controls of an Interceptor fighter aircraft, shot at, stabbed.
Plenty of people who are 80 can not claim to have as much life experience as I do in those things . So Age is not necessarily a gauge of life experience or mental attitudes, it is not so easily defined, To an extent age -is- just a number (unless we’re talking dodgy stuff!)

Sure, a person who has lived longer will have had more -opportunity-to have had more experiences than someone half their age, but that really comes down to personality, mentality and relative health, it isn’t defined by the numbers on their birth certificate…

6 Likes

I know for a fact that two of your passwords are 84dg3rl0v3r and d13w45p5. Though being a nice chap I will of course not reveal where those passwords are used.

2 Likes

I had an awful birthday this summer, I’m still crying about it, I won’t accept hitting another decade so why would I openly tell you my age?

The only thing I will say is I am younger than Brigante… :grin:

8 Likes

I mean that was cunning, and I actually wish I had thought of those!

1 Like

If you ever decided to write an autobiography, it might actually be worth buying. Obviously it would be too long for most people, but luckily I love reading :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’d be a solid 1000 pages of a thriller, whereas most biographies boil it down to 300 - 500 pages.

1 Like

I do keep threatening to do just that thing at some point, think I started on it somewhere…

1 Like

Iunno. Lord of the Rings is a monster sized book, but the entertainment value makes it readable.

1 Like

It does drag on a fair bit at times when he really starts describing things in a bit too much detail.

Definitely not the most comfortable read. But even though I prefer the movies and generally hate books, I managed to get through it. is proud :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

How can anyone hate books? :scream:

2 Likes

Beats me. I do still have to buy a few new ones that are the next ones up in the 3 or so book series i’ve started on.

1 Like