How old are people?

Early 30s.

65 + 120 - 2 * 3 / 2 + 231 - 54 * 9 + 120

Wuts a book?

3 Likes

It’s a good thing that I’m not rich - otherwise I’d fill my house with thousands of books :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d lie if i said i didn’t want a bit more space whenever i move again so i can have a bigger bookcase. Finding space currently is a bit of an issue.

2 Likes

I hear some say it’s because teens have short attention spans, but like whatever! I’ll just watch the movie instead.

The square things the teachers always tell us to have on our desks, and sometimes open? Like hello?

3 Likes

You mean a laptop?! Do I look like an old person…

4 Likes

Lunchboxes?

4 Likes

I have the same problem too. Not enough space for a new bookcase. I clearly need to buy a bigger house. Or throw away some of my husband’s and daughter’s things to make room for more books… I’m sure they won’t notice :wink:

1 Like

Uhm, yeah? What are you, like 21? Granpa Frizzle!

I’m sure they’ll be understanding. More space for books is almost a human right after all.

2 Likes

Reached 33 in September :partying_face:

1 Like

I have never really enjoyed books

37yr/Gemini/INFJ.

1 Like

not a book fan myself either…

i do enough reading on the forums and various websites… why would i want to read even more in books ?

1 Like

i ding level 35 in a couple of weeks

1 Like

Come on, Robin - its not the weekend yet!! But if you must know how old i am, then i am old enough to know better than how i act at times - lets just say i wish i was 30 years younger without the degenerative back issue that i have.

3 Likes

I can’t speak for you, obviously, but I read a lot because I find it both relaxing and entertaining. And that comment to Drae shouldn’t be taken too seriously - it was merely a joke :slightly_smiling_face:

I am 28! :slight_smile:

1 Like