How on earth do I start the grind for Nightfallen?

OK this has to be an ABSOLUTE JOKE system that blizzard has implemented here. I only started to play retail WoW to try some of the new races and to relive some nostalgia. I bought BfA, got the boost to 110. Turns out I have to grind some rep to unlock the new race, ok no problem.

Turns out I can’t even FIND where to start to the rep grind. I completed the introduction quests, I completed the Zul starting quests, I completed the Hunter artefact weapon intro quests. NONE of them have opened up anything even remotely near to telling me how to unlock the new race.

Before you tell me to go onto WoWhead. I have many times and no one seems to have one answer. Many are saying go to class halls, people are saying go to Khadgar to get a quest to Suremar WHEN NOTHING OF THE SORT EXSISTS. There is no quest from Khadgar coming up telling me he needs to see me, there never was.

This is a complete flipping joke from Blizzard, make it so that you have to get reputation but there is literally nothing to tell me or a player on how to actually unlock the race. The support ticket I submitted told me get the Welcome To Zandalar achievement, did it…nothing pops up. The information CANNOT be found on WoWhead and it’s clearly not just me as many other people are having a similar problem.

As for my question, what on earth am I supposed to do to even begin the rep grind towards unlocking the new race? Because this is an absolute JOKE system from Blizzard.

I’ve even travelled to Suramar, NO NPC shows up. NO QUESTS. What on earth is going on here. How can Blizzard advertise new races when THERE IS NO GUIDE ON HOW TO GET THEM. If I need to do every damn quest in legion tell me so I can start and now mindlessly search for an answer when there clearly is none.

Calm down, khadgar in new dalaran have the questline opening for Nightfallen/Suramar.

Accessing Suramar

Unlike other Legion zones Suramar is exclusive to level 110 characters. You can still explore the zone, kill mobs, or even collect Ancient Manafrom gathering) on lower levels but you can’t do any quests. As soon as your character hit level 110, your Dungeon Guide icon is starting to flash. You can either accept the Suramar introductory quest Khadgar’s Discovery from there or you can visit the new Dalaran where an alternative version of the quest will be offered automatically. Once you receive the distress-signal from the [Arcane Anomaly] in the next quest, Khadgar opens a portal to Suramar and your long journey can finally begin.

Yes I have seen this piece MANY times. There was no quest given from the dungeon guide. There is no such quest given from Khadgar in new Dalaran either. I assume the one with the legion loading screen is the new Dalaran?

I wonder, can you have inadvently done the suramar starting quest and forgotten about it? It starts with Khadgar getting a vision message asking for help. Then you get to suramar, tracking it, and you meet thalysra whom is in desperate need of aid, trying to survive against the withered to reach a safe place, casting a shield bubble that repulses them. But they will frequently try to drain it.

Nope, I have travelled to Suramar and there are no NPCs that turn up at all. The only NPC to show is the flight master who is a bird.

The only thing I can think of is there is a long series of quests which are required to unlock the questline which have not been completed due to me being boosted to level 110.

I really don’t mind the grind. But the fact that the factions are presented to me after the BfA intro in the discussion room with Sylvanas and then there is no direction on where to go or what to do to unlock the races is extremely shameful.

Thank you for you help though.

I think you must have overlooked something, ask a gm for help. It really shouldve been visible at 110.
Look at the Suramar map, the ancient mana quest there is visible on my throw away trial char. It continues the nightfallen story.

From what I could find on wowhead:
Just boosted a 110 Priest, and had in inventory the Mana Divining Stone. That is usually a part of those opening quests with getting into Suramar. I went to the little cave in Meredil, and found the High Arcanist there, and was able to get the follow up quests Ancient Mana, and An Old Ally and Oculeth’s Workshop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.