How to 8.3 gear

I’ve searched around and am unable to find proper Guidance. How do I craft gear near void focus? Do I need recipes? If so where can i find them? I’ve the empowered void focus and should bem able to craft mês gear right? Someone told me I would get how to do it from crafting for example osmanite girdle Next to it. Yet… I cant build a osmanite girdle outside nazjatar.

Hi Aciduz,

The new 8.3 recepies can be bought from your normal BfA profession trainers for the Rank 1’s, and Ranks 2 & 3 are sold by new vendors, for Alliance specifically it’s Bragni in Boralus (Magni’s less humble relative it seems).

There’s a general overview of new professions in 8.3 on wow-professions, just in case you wanted a bit more info.

Note: Sorry, I seem to have lost the ability to post links, but a quick google of the above should do the trick :wink:

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the above. However I’ve found that the Higher ilvl gear recipes (unsettling osmenite girdle for example) actually drop from Minions from n’zoths visions instead. However I’ve stumbled upon this by accident and I’ve not found info about this anywhere.

u just make full set of level 111 bfa gear use upgrade token while crafting them u get ilvl 100 level 50 u cna go back to legion craft a level 50 legion legendery …

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.