How to check your Trust Level

That’s green privilege! You can’t possibly have trust 3 already

1 Like

Heres a like to get your off on the right footing for your farming adventure :smiley:

3 Likes

S…Sir, the boars aren’t dropping any tusks. They’re also lacking livers and eyes for some odd reason…

3 Likes

Obsolete, i’ve now released a tool that automates the process of checking your trust level. https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl

12 Likes

Guess I’m not very trusthworthy in Blizzard’s eyes. Oh well.

I tried to check but I’m still non the wiser. I’m guessing I’m level 1 but who knows lol

Bookmarked for future use! Thanks!

2 Likes

Also helpful, thanks again!

You are on level 1.

2 Likes

Just had a look for you, you are indeed trust level 1.

2 Likes

Yes, you are trust level 1

2 Likes

link

2 Likes

This works! Just Ctrl+F and search for “trust” (no quotes) and it will highlight it for you, I’m currently at zero.

1 Like

Thanks guys :smile: I thought I must be because I did all the requirements before I even figured out how to post anything this morning lol

Apparently you have to post a minimum of 20 characters too so a quick thanks guys wasn’t enough lol

Each level is actually it’s own group. You need to look through all of the groups to know what your trust level is.

You are a member of both trust_level_0 and trust_level_1 groups. that means you are trust level 1.

2 Likes

It’s fascinating and yet so simple, and there are more groups, you should check our beloved community manager’s profile: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Aerythlea-2611.json

1 Like

This seemed the easiest way for me to understand how it works.

Anyone know what trust level is required to be to be able to post a link?

That’ll probably be level 2.

According to a post on the overwatch forums, level 2 for trusted sites (battle.net, youtube.com), and level 3 for others.

i’m level 1 and able to post links to trusted sites though, so some requirements may have been lowered.

Level 2.
TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
Casting at least 1 like
Receiving at least 1 like
Replying to at least 3 different topics
Entering at least 20 topics
Reading at least 100 posts
Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch
Have an increased “like” count.
1 Like

And I’m only level 1. Seems they lowered it somewhat
[edit]
Works for youtube and twitch links too, just tried it, but deleted the links since they were not really relevant