How to farm Grateful offerings?

Besides the ridiculous Anima cost for cosmetic items, they also require a lot of these Grateful offerings. What the best way to farm them?

Do the daily quest, i have 410 of them from just dong the dailies but no way to spend any because i don’t have any anima.

I have over 340 i think and didn’t even spend one so far due to the anima shortage… it’s ridiculous.
Haven’t done most of those dailies in over a month due to realizing that there’s no point to them… unless they give anima as a reward.

Max your anima conductor and do the activities everyday. I only know for Venthyr that at level 2 they have: Greedstone (chest), Harika (rare), WQ, 2 dailies. I think they give 2 each. Do these everyday. I personally skip the dailies and only do the WQ if it offers anima.

Like nimrhys says you need to upgrade your anima conductor too get the daily quest for some grateful offerings.

I get this stuff randomly from Callings.
But what is the point of these Grateful Offerings?
I thought you get a cut in the Black Marked price if you return the quests…

I’ve been using them to get some of the memories for legendaries thst I am missing - they cost 35 grateful offerings each but you do have to get the anima conductor having 4 streams running (chronicle of lost memories)

I have added 10 BM Hunter memories and was able to get the BIS shoulder piece - soul ember one
( I decided to farm these as I don’t want to do dungeons/raids this time and thought I would never get the memory) so was happy that this is an alternative way.

I only have 2 more BM type to collect :+1:
As night fae on this char, I do 5 daily activities to get 13 a day…

For the Venthyr, and I assume the other covenants too - the best way is to empower parts of the map and go loot the chest or kill the boss that spawns. This is my main way of getting offerings.

Basically to purchase renown quartermaster items, most useful is legendary memories. I have now got all my Paladin memories and it is really casual friendly tbh. I will eventually buy the cosmetics… but not until I have upgrades all my sanctum, probably. Be rolling on offerings by then.

1 Like

Some Covenant summoned rares can give them despite not being part of said covenant, such as being Kyrian you can still get them offers off the Amphitheatre Stage Rare in Ardenweald.

But yeah you’d want to upgrade those structures that offer a WQ/Dailies for them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.