How to find alliance

In the first two, maybe three, weeks of SL I saw alliance everywhere. Maw always had a large group of alliance at the sanctum entrance to pvp against and at many world quests and flight paths there were alliance players to be ganked or killed while they afked. I haven’t seen any for a long time now. I still do weekly maw quests, all callings, world bosses etc. Only wpvp I get to do nowadays is at wpvp world quests against other horde players.

Well, because the bonus from warmode, at least on the Alliance, has been reduced from around 30% (max) to 15% (almost minimum), there’s no longer any WPvP quests that used to give amazing rewards.
This means, that the Alliance players no longer have any reason to seek out WPvP. I guess this could be a reason for the decline of Alliance players out in the world in PvP spots.

Of course, this is all based on my own experience. I can’t say if this is the case in other battlegroups than my own.

well… If you want you can add me on battle.net, I’m always being ganked by Alliance but refuse to be with War Mode Off. There are always more Alliance than Horde everywhere with WM ON when I play.

1 Like

Guess it’s phasing, as an alli player I mostly see alliance in the maw, and at pvp world quests too. In the first few weeks you may have seen more alli cuz we had 25 horde kill quests (had it two weeks ago too).
And nowadays I think in general less people wander in the world as there is nothing rewarding/fun to do at all (or maybe that’s just me)

Visit Argent dawn to see Ally majority

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.