How to get 3D model file from a character

Hi,
I would like to ask if its possible to get the 3D Model file of a retail character.
I’m asking that because its a friend’s birthday and we want to 3D print his main all time main character, so I was wondering if Blizzard can provide the file for it so we can print it.
I know its a weird question or a straight “no”, but I would love to know if there is a way to get that 3D model file to print it. My friend would love to have his main character printed.
In case that is something doable, will give you the info of the character plus the link

Many thanks.

Daniel

Hi Zinkk,

While it sounds like a lovely gift idea, it’s unfortunately not something Blizzard would be able to assist with directly.

I hope you can find some other way!

Hi Tyrskorn,

Thanks for your response,

When you say that is not something Blizzard would be able to assist with directly, is something that they can do non directly haha? Maybe giving some tools or guidance on how to?
I might be asking too much or getting into a legal/privacy area but I think it would be something a lot of wow players would LOVE to have, their all time char printed.
Maybe a 2nd party app or a web tool where you can print your chars or stuff would be a good idea, to get some wow merch idk haha.

Many thanks again for you quick response and your help,

No.

I couldn’t really comment on the legalities.

All things considered, you should be able to find more info about all this with a quick search.

Hi!

Will try and find another way.

Thanks!

Try figureprints if they are still going.