How to get a Garrison at level 60?

I’m trying to get my Garrison but don’t know how. Talking to Chromie at level 60 she just tells me that Icecrown needs me, and in the Mage Tower there is no NPC that teleports me to the right location. The call board also doesn’t give it before my quest log is full and I can’t find it. I don’t know how to get to my Garrison! :frowning:

Hey Obsidina,

Chromie no longer works at level 60, as you’re premanently locked to the “current timeline” of the Shadowlands Expansion.

There’s two ways you can kick off the Draenor questline and get your garrison (I appreciate you already said step 1 isn’t working, so feel free to skip that, just leaving this here for completion’s sake):

1. Check the Hero’s Call board in Stormwind. If it offers you the quest “Warlords of Draenor: The Dark Portal” accept it and head to the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands to turn it in.
  2. If the Hero’s Call board doesn’t offer you the quest, head directly to the Dark Portal in the Blasted lands, as Khadgar should then offer you the follow-up quest with the same title (this is a different link to the above).
  3. If Khadgar is not present in front if the Dark Portal, head on up to the northern edge of the map and speak with Zidormi. She should offer you a chat option that says something like “Bring me back to the current Blasted Lands” or similar, which will apply the correct phase to the zone, thereby loading in Kahdgar at the portal.

Hope the above helps but shoutout if this is still causing headaches. I’m sure we can solve this somehow for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.