How to get Exalted with the Silver-covenant?

I wanted to comment on this character (originally Eldreth) to show you that they can wear it even if they can’t personally complete the exalted grind. You just need to do it on one of the core races.

Well I don’t think they planned it that way. It’s just that the allied races have no coded allegiances so they can’t even start the grind. But weirdly only after you’ve done the intro dailies for couple of days, so you spend a minute looking at your screen in disbelief.

Your so lucky! If I would’ve known it earlier I would’ve made a Human and then race changed her. It’s too late now.

Thank you for shedding light on this people. I was about to waste time on it as well! :'D Useful forum is useful!

1 Like

Are you sure the Tabard is account Bound? I know the mounts are, but I never knew the tabard is. Please let me know if it is

1 Like

If I get the Sunreaver tabard will that also unlock the Silver Covenant one?

as Far as I know if you unlocked the Sunreaver one and faction changed that character to alliance, you’ll get the Silver covenant one instead of the sunreaver.

Sunreaver is basically the horde version of the Silvercovenant. You can’t get the Silver covenant unless alliance

You have to click the quest in krasus landing that sends you to the tournament.

OH…

10/10 game design

That void elf hunter (Rhyleh) is my character so I’m positive it’s possible, you can mog a tabard to the silver covenant one after you’ve unlocked it with another (core) race.

1 Like

You can transmogs Tabards? That’s so cool. I’m gonna try to unlock it on my Human now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.