How to get Exalted with the Silver-covenant?

I went over there in Northrend on my 120 Void elf character (this one) and haven’t seen any quest in the Alliance areas. I was told there should be dailies. I heard some Allied races faced this problem too.

I’m sure I’m not the only Void elf thinking to get the Silvercovenant tabard especially with the new customizations coming. But I need to be exalted with them first. Not sure what to do if quests won’t even show up.

Any tips on to get exalted? What Dungeons should I do?

2 Likes

Don’t do it on allied race, you will just waste a lot of time and then hit a wall because you can’t progress, but the game doesn’t tell you that. I did it on a night elf, all the stuff is account bound anyway.

Best rep dungeon is pit of saron or utgarde keep, I think. You will also have to do a bunch of clunky dailies.

2 Likes

You’ll have to get the quest that sends you to the tournament grounds, you get that from Dalaran.

2 Likes

I wish they would fix that. What about Worgen?

You should to dailies from Argent Tournament.
You also get reputation running Wrath dungeons without a tabard. Try running Heroics killing all trash and reset the instance.

1 Like

I think there are a couple of Quests in Crystalsong forest as well, but for the main part, as Hex says, Go to Dalaran, get the Tabard, do the Argent Tournament stuff. Generally Northrend Questing should be giving you Silver Cov rep, same as you get Sunreaver rep on Horde for questing…

1 Like

That’s why I said Pit of Saron, a lot of trash and the bosses are easily avoidable. You just run in a circle around the dungeon on your mount and gather all the mobs.

Thank you for the tip. But which Tabard should I get?

No tabard, though. It’s important actually to run the dungeons without it. You get the tabard when you hit exalted.

1 Like

My main question is, do Worgen count? Or do they meet the same fate as the Allied races?

I have a Max Worgen I can use instead

Agreed. Pit of Saron is the best dungeon to farm those reputations.
You also have the chance to get Battered Hilt.

1 Like

My bad, I forgot it was a bit different from other Wrath tabards, in that you can’t buy it then use it to grind rep, like you can with say, the Wyrmrest Accord one,

But yeah, you definitely start picking up Rep with them when you get to Crystalsong/Icecrown.

You’ve got a 120 Void Elf, Whatever you face in Northrend you’re going to be one shotting, so if you want that Silver Covenant look, just do it on your elf (Unless you’re talking about a different server you want your Silver Cov on)

This said. I have only ever rep grinded on a core race in Northrend, it may not work the same for Allied races, never really tried it much.

But yeah, go to the flight area in Dalaran, get the quest to go to the Argent Tournament, and you’re good to go. As a level 120 you will ace it in no time at all…

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Very helpful messages! I’ll start tomorrow.

Nah, you need the seals from the actual tournament to buy the tabard and you can’t progress on a void elf, it needs to be an older race. I’m not sure about the worgens though, it might be they’re championing the Darnassus, idk. The problem is that you waste a week or two before the game tells you that. I would google it before starting.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I started this thread. I read that Allied races had problems with this. Sigh… as long as if I win the tabard on one character, I can transfer it to the other, it’s fine with me.

Maybe that’s why no Void elf got the tabard yet. :face_with_monocle: I hope blizzard fixes this.

Youch…that sounds like…a massively nonsensical move by Blizz.

OK, well, I know it works on every race up to the TBC ones, but thats…massively weird as a move, have they really locked off the Allied Races from old content like that? Thats crazy!

3 Likes

Yup, this is correct.
The heroic version of the trial of the champion dungeon at the tournament grounds also gives 3 tokens in total, 1 for each boss. And you don’t need to do any quests in order to get these tokens.

Edit: … I was thinking about Draenei… Goats and Wolves, both are animals right… right? :sweat_smile:

Edit 2: found this comment of wowhead
“Ran out of room in previous post. Re the Allied Races. I asked the GM if there was going to be a problem with my other ‘non standard’ races, including Allied and was told Worgen and others should be fine, but they were still working on the Allied races.”

1 Like

I really hope they fix it for Allied races. I wish we would get a 10% extra xp for Void elves trying to win reputation with the Silver covenant… you know cause (Thalassian elves) I doubt it would happen though.

Curse you humans with your 10% extra xp racial

Always thought about making a human just for old rep grinds. Never got to it though xD

Go do the Argent Tournament quests, they give Silver Convenant rep as well as frostborn and the alliance war faction thingy.