How to get the artifact weapon?

Hi, my mage is 106. I wanted to level through some dungeons, but it says that I need the artifact weapon. I did some research and people say: Go to the Legion Dalaran and talk to Khadgar. The problem is that I can’t get to the Legion Dala since I don’t have the HS.
People say: Take the portal from SW to Azsuna - yeah, I know where the portal is, but can’t click on it…
People say: If you’re a mage, buy the portal in the North. Dala - yeah, I’ve been there, but there’s a limited supply and I haven’t managed to buy it until now.
I did some Legion Q, where I run with Khadgar and some other NPC, we killed stuff and then I build a Garrison.
The only Q I have now is: The Legion Returns in the SW Harbor.

My question is: What am I supposed to do to get the Q that will lead me to the art. weapon + how can I get the Legion Dala HS?

Thanks

You need to do The Legion Returns, this is a scenario on Broken Shore and the very first Legion quest(if you done it on another character you can talk to the npc to skip it, it should be something light I aready know what happens). After that you just follow the quests until the quest In the Blink of an Eye. This quest will get you to Dalaran(It should point you to a portal) above Karazhan and then it will teleport to Broken Isles. When you turn it in you will get the Dalaran Hearthstone. Lastly just run around Dalaran and quest will come to you(this is class spcific and will establish your order hall and eventualy you will be able to choose an artifact weapon, at this level you can do all 3 of them one after another).

Running around with Khadgar and other NPC and Building Garrison isn’t Legion thing, it’s Warlords of Draenor, the expansion before Legion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.