How to get to Zandalar as an Alliance?

So everyone tells me to go to Boralus and talk to a woman on a ship and she will send me to Zandalar. Well she will not. All she do is say “This ship is yours to command. I have the crew prepared for any eventuality”
How do I change this so that she set sails to Zandalar?

3 Likes

There should be a quest on the boat given by Halfword wyrmbane or whatever his name is, the quest is also orange so should be easy to spot. In case you can’t see it (double-check your quest log) then it might be the case that you haven’t yet completed every Alliance zone main questline which used to be a requirement, but I’m not positive that it is anymore.

If you have other characters that have completed all the main zone questlines in BfA though, there shouldn’t be a problem. Also, check every quest in your log and see if they’re BfA story-related or seem important, not something like collect 5/6 turnips. But yeah, in case you haven’t completed every alliance zone yet, do that first. You should get an achievement after each one and it should be pretty obvious once you’ve done that since there’s also the map that shows you which ones you’ve completed.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.