How to go to pandaria?

So I have a char level 85 that I have not played since that expansion! you know!
I was able to use the portal to pandaria but I can not get any quests.
So what am I missing?
Thanks
Alex

Go up to the flying boat. Both alliance and horde have one nearby.

1 Like

inside the pandarian zone you mean? I think I visited the horde one was attacking the alliance but none was giving quests

Hello,

It is pretty well explained in our help article here.
Basically if you already unlocked the portal, you can take it from the portal room in your main capital. If not, you can start the quest-line that will lead you to Pandaria.

As Dottie mentioned, in each case the flying airship/zeppelin will be getting you there. Your transport is floating pretty high in the air, near the main capital, in the ocean area.

1 Like

If I remember the horde one is in durotar above the sea in the north. The Alliance one is near the lighthouse near the docks in stormwind.

I think if you have made it to the Jade forest there is a portal type thing below it near the first town.

thanks actually I have not unlocked anything… I used the portal from ogrimmar without doing any quests

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.