How to go to Tanaan jungle with a boosted character?

How to go to Tanaan jungle with a boosted bfa horde character? (110 boost)
I'm at my garrison right now.
If you can just fly there manually.
If you can't, just water-walk or swim across the bay.
By foot.
Go to Blasted Lands to the Dark Portal. Talk to Khadgar and pick up the dark portal quest line. This is the Warlords of Draenor opening quest line. Complete the quest line and you will have established your Draenor Garrison level 1. Your portals in Ogrimar / Stormwind to Ashran (Warspear / Stormshield) will now be active. Then pick up the quest line to construct a Garrison Shipyard in side your Garrison. You will be taken to the Iron Docks to break some guy out of prison there to help you build ships. Then pick up the Tanaan quest line at the Shipyard. You will then be taken to Tanaan to to establish a base there (Vol Mar / Lion's Watch). Your portal in Warspear / Stormshield to Tanaan will now be active. To level you Garrison just check the requirement with your architect inside your Garrison, it may require some questing.

Hope this helps.
4 Likes
This is the answer thank you !

But where can I find the quest to build shipyard?
Or what's the name of the quest?

I had only I quest from Glazgowe that adds this Hefty Garrison Cache that you can loot more times.

The architect table does nothing when I click on it.
Is your garrison level 3?
There isnt a shortcut from pandaria (timeless isle) to Gorgrond?
09/11/2018 15:28Posted by Tèsla
There isnt a shortcut from pandaria (timeless isle) to Gorgrond?

There is
I don't know how to check the level of my Garrison.

It's a boosted 120 level horde character.

I did the draenor intro, than the Glazgowe quest.

I have 2 quest here at the Garrison: - The Ogron Live?
- Vouchsafe Our Arrival
09/11/2018 15:42Posted by Needforshift
I don't know how to check the level of my Garrison.

It's a boosted 120 level horde character.

I did the draenor intro, than the Glazgowe quest.

I have 2 quest here at the Garrison: - The Ogron Live?
- Vouchsafe Our Arrival

check in wowhead the shortcut from timeless island to gorgrond. Quicker and smoother
Do you just want to get to Tanaan, or do you want to do the questlines there, for something like Pathfinder?

If you just want to get there, cross the bay.

If you want to do the whole sequence, get your Garrison to level 3. Some Warchief will appear (Vol'jin?) and you follow the quest chain from there.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/shipyard#quest-breakdown-horde
lists the steps.
08/11/2018 08:42Posted by Jakali
By foot.

One does not simply walk to Tanaan Jungle.
09/11/2018 18:31Posted by Gráinne
Do you just want to get to Tanaan, or do you want to do the questlines there, for something like Pathfinder?

If you just want to get there, cross the bay.

If you want to do the whole sequence, get your Garrison to level 3. Some Warchief will appear (Vol'jin?) and you follow the quest chain from there.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/shipyard#quest-breakdown-horde
lists the steps.

I want to go there and unlock a flightmaster.
I'm an idiot. You're Horde, so Tanaan is not across from your garrison. :P

OK, so just walk in. Or travel to the north of Shadowmoon Valley, and then swim across the bay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.