How to increase neck further?

Hi all so I have reached 48 azerite level. What should I do to increase the level of my neck even further. I think right now it has a level of 404 or something like that. Will the two extra azerite levels help?

Alex

Get reputation with Champions of Azeroth. +15 ilvl to neck once you hit revered.

It won’t make a lot of difference, and at this stage is just overkill.

Necks are capped at 50 until 8.2, so you can only get 2 more levels, and you will acquire those naturally. At 48, you have already unlocked all of your Azerite traits.

CoA rep gives 15 levels, but until 8.2 you can only get 2, so that’s a bit of a waste.

You can get 2x15ilvl upgrades from CoA rep (at honored and revered), but (I think) you also need to have unlocked these to get the 8.1 quest that gives you another +10 ilvls for your neck.

Actually I am currently 405 ilvl. And somehow I feel I am ok with this gear. It will need too much work to improve it further so I can relax and learn my.class. once 8.2 is out I can try to improve it further.

Sorry, you’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking. Tired, I guess.

P.S. To clarify that: Revered will get you +15 ITEM levels on your neck, even though you can get only two more NECK levels.

Don’t play gobblin - as gobblin you can’t change your short neck.

Well 48 is more than enough(for learning and overkill too) - rest is little gain vs effort.

A fully capped neck at 50 with all upgrades is ilvl 433. So you are currently missing 29, which is 2x2 from the last 2 levels, 15 from revered CoA and 10 from the 8.1 quest. So the best gain is getting revered CoA, easy 25 ilvls for your neck.

2 Likes

now I need to remember where to continue those quests to get revered. Jesus I am too old and I forget

Just do CoA world quests and especially their Emissary. When you hit Revered go through the portal in Dazar’alor to Silithus.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.