How to pvp as DH help

When I play in rated arena I wonder is there any way to counter slows? Especially when playing against other mobile classes like druids shammies monks etc. And how am I supposed to track druids and shammies when they kite me around a Pillar in this situation fel rush not that useful. And is there any way to get more leech? Other than talent which gives you leech. Also which secondary stat should I prioritize? I usually prioritize mastery and critical strike because increasing mastery is easier than versatility and most of dhs damage deals damage as chaos damage so I thought it would be a better choice rather than versa and critical strikes they do lots of damage so I choosed it rather than haste. Also how can I use my incredible damage more efficiently. Thanks (sorry for bad english)

Vers and Haste are usually the priority, haste because of faster GCDs and vers increasing all you damage including AA, Azerite traits, Trinket Procs, Essences and talents that does different type of damage then Fel (Like first Blood). It also gives you survivability and increases amount of healing you do.

Right now you can get quite a bit of vers from Bentic gear just rolling it until you get right stats with socket then upgrade it. You can send it via mail from your alts so your main use pearls only for the lvl upgrades.

1 Like

also which skills I should use as the finisher? I remember lots of people surviving and overhealing them selves at %5hp because I don’t have any skills to use except my demon blades and throw glaive. And why hitting with demon blades is so hard? I remember getting 3-4 misses in a row with demon blades.

And also which skills I should use as the finisher? I remember lots of people surviving and overhealing them selves at %5hp because I don’t have any skills to use except my demon blades and throw glaive. And why hitting with demon blades is so hard? I remember getting 3-4 misses in a row with demon blades.

Spam Manaburn=Win, Also tell your healer to dispell you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.