How to remove druid stance bar?

^
anyone know? can’t seem to find an option, so like the druid abilities that come as default, i just want to get rid of the bar since it bothers me xd

Lots of UI addons let you remove the stance bar. For example “move anything” addon.

1 Like

You cannot hide the stance bar with only the blizzard UI. There are addons that will do that for you though. Moveanything was one that I have used in the past.

To use abilities and change stance in one key press use the nostance qualifier.

#showtooltip Mangle
/cast [nostance:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift)
/cast Rage of the Sleeper
/cast Mangle

The stances are numbered as you see theme on the stance bar.

#showtooltip flap
/cast [nostance: 4] Moonkin Form
/cast flap

#showtooltip stampeding roar
/cast [nostance: 2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast stampeding roar

1 Like

I found trying to do a UI for Druids with Bartender to be an absolute nuisance due to each ‘stance’ being its own hotbar.

1 Like

This command will hide it for given play session:

/run RegisterStateDriver(StanceBar, "visibility", "hide")

You can put it in a macro you run everytime you log in or make a little addon to run this function everytime you log in.

For addon you need to create a folder in your Wolrd of Warcrafct_retail_\Interface\Addons. Let’s call it HideStanceBar. Inside create 2 files with the same exact name: HideStanceBar.toc and HideStanceBar.lua.

Inside toc file put this:

## Interface: 100206
## Title: Hide Stance Bar
## Notes: Hides stance bar
HideStanceBar.lua

And inside lua file just this:

RegisterStateDriver(StanceBar, "visibility", "hide")

Any character you enable this addon for will have Stancebar hidden. When new patches come you might need to select Load Out of Date Addons or update version in toc file in the first line.

2 Likes