How to remove shadows?

Hey, i cant find where is the option to remove shadows, before it was always possible to remove them in the settings, it really boosts my fps. Does anyone know a working way to remove the shadows or atleast make them lower?:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can only set it to Low now. They removed remove shadows.

1 Like

I got rid of my shadow by standing under a tree. Damn thing was following me around everywhere.

But seriously, I don’t know their reasoning behind removing shadows. If people don’t want them, then why not let them remove it. I generally like to turn grass and shadows off in most MMOs I play because I care more about performance than how pretty it looks.

1 Like

They removed the ability to have blob shadows. Also I noticed that they removed lighting quality settings too.

Maybe there is a way to remove with by going to the folder where wow is installed and do something in there? Also someone should create addon to remove shadows😂

Lol sounds like good advice. Next you can try to optimize your Windows performance by poking around the system32 folder and deleting random files

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.