How to start Wargames?

Can someone tell me how to start wargames just now or are they disabled? I tried /wg CharName Nagrand Arena replacing the relevant details however it simply says “wargame request failed.”

Q: How does it work?
A: After you’ve formed your group (a minimum number of party members is needed depending on the Battleground or Arena chosen), open the Player vs. Player window (H), and select the War Games tab. To start a War Game you must be the party leader, select a Battleground or Arena, target an opposing party leader, and click the Start War Game button.

But the wargame tab was taken out of the game in WoD? A Bluepost said that you’re supposed to target the other teams party member and do “/wg” while targeting them, however that gives the same error too.

Sorry yes they were!!!

I don’t think I’ve done one this expansion. It was defnitely still working in Legion.

That article suggests it’s

/wg groupleadername [arena] [tournamentrules]

You can just skip the arena and rules bit, it should work out from the two party sizes. Does it work if you don’t specify where you want to fight?

Every option gives the same result, even if i specify it or not, they all return the error “Wargame Request Failed”

A bit of googling does give out a load of ‘is it bugged’ threads in the results. It’s worth completing a bug report for now and see if anyone else can shed any light on the matter.

Am gonna have a read through and see if I can find anything helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.