How to track single character story progress?

Hello! I have this problem since the last update due to the new UI, it’s probably something trivial but I haven’t been able to find a correct answer anywhere:

I’m playing a level-locked character through chromie time, my objective is to play all of the expansions and all the lore quests. Problem is, since the arrival of warbands, I no longer have the advancement of the specific character through a zone’s story (basically, the number that displays next to the zone name in the quest log, like Suramar (7/11), telling you how many chapters you have completed), instead I have the one of the Warband that, for many expansions and zones, is already completed, thus showing as (for instance) Suramar (11/11).

Is there a way to see at which point of the campaign my character currently is, rather than the whole warband? Or even better, is it possible to switch back and forth between the two?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem on all my alts, and so is my friend who I play with. I’ve been very frustrated by seeing progress I didn’t earn on that character.

I would love if they’d give us a way to turn that off entirely and have the option to have all our alts act like individuals. Ideally quest progress, maps, and flight ponts could be opt-out of sharing, but at a minimum the quests and chapter completion needs to be an option! I like to replay old content and now I feel like I can’t.

Sorry I don’t have answers, but you’re not the only one, at least.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.