How to use mindbender?

Should you synch mindbender with voidform always even if you lose a lot of uptime or use mindbender every other voidform?

So basically mindbender every minute, and you will get 1 mindbender without voidform and one with void.

I know it can change depending on your covenant.

I use it only when in Voidform.
It’s setup with a macro so I can never accidentally mess it up :rofl:

But you should really use Mindbender on cooldown, no matter what.
I am just simply to lazy…

1 Like

On an unrelated note, i recently tried venthir priest because i really do not like necrolord, used to be night fae, which was good, but the covenant legendary item was literal trash.

Well, it’s good, problem is… The legendary item again, even for venthir, the effect itself is good, the problem is, the crit rate only starts after the damage has been reflected, basically you want to use the mindgames debuff asap because you get more crit the faster it was used, 5% for every second remaining.

I don’t think i need to explain why this is a problem.

I am seriously disappointed, how come that no one at blizzard actually thought about this? Why not just make the item give you crit rate based on how long the mindgames duration was, so basically max 10 seconds, why not just do that? Why did you design a legendary item for night fae that is quite literally not even a dps upgrade?

At this point it’s almost the end of the expansion, but you want to tell me that for more than 1 year you didn’t even think about making it better? What exactly are you doing if you can’t even afford to change a single line of code? Or maybe you want to tell me that this is intended? In that case you should test your ideas for yourself and see how you like them, because this trash doesn’t work properly.

Necro is boring af, and doesn’t sync up properly with your voidform, night fae is non functional in a sense that the legendary item literally does nothing, venthir is dysfunctional, and kyrian is undertuned. Like what were you thinking blizzard? I’m not even a s priest main, i played this class only a while and i could already see these problems.

I sync void form to PI+crit trinket, so just use mindbender on cd with that. Honestly the 1.5 min cd didn’t match anything else, though which one of them was better to change, I don’t know.

Unholy Nova is very fire and forget, maybe use it to support healers but I don’t know how much it contributes. It gets you lotsa aggro in open world :rofl:

Yeahhh shadow plays a lot better with a crit trinket or crit cd. Because you don’t need crit until you do. # make shadow benefit better from spread stats

This was the reason why i liked night fae/venthir, until i looked at their leggo choice.

Venthir would be really good, but the leggo effect is 1 step away from actually being good.

I just don’t get it, it’s such a simple fix.

Play VF like a 2 minute cd. Send 1 mins on cd, and VF with pi every 2 mins.

Nova + leggo is like 12% of my overall in single target.

1 Like

Oh, that’s nice, I should probably get better at throwing it when I’m in high damage mode. What I was wondering was how much it contributed to the healing. Cause you have times like the darkness phase on Lords where Vampiric embrace is definitely keeping me alive, but I can’t tell if unholy nova had real impact for helping heal the team. Because I think dot on enemy that heals everyone who hits it suits my toolkit nicely.

i just can’t use necro priest, it’s so boring, i think i will settle for night fae or venthir, probably night fae.

The why are you asking for optinal gameplay?
If you find something boring and theres an alternative for it that you like…go for it.
Its an end of expansion…it doesnt matter. Have some fun.

I dislike fae with unity even more…because it doesnrt do literaly anything since you sit the cd to line up anyway. But thats just me. gl.

The original question was how to use mindbender properly, then i added some stuff.

night fae unity is literally worthless.

Most recent SLG mythic kill the transfusion heal and the green glob itself were about 300 HPS each.

Why even use a covenant?
Covenant’s are boring.

Go vanilla, be nude!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.