How to win melee lobby as demo?

yesterday i went from 1.8k to 1.5k cr in no time because i got in 5 melee lobby back to back at times i even want to go afk but i kept playing and got my sht handled i have tried everything i spent hours trying to learn from the bros and some of them even told me there is nothing u can do in a melee lobby please help i struggle so danm much vs 2 melees in solo shuffle

2 Likes

You can’t unfortunately. Your team mates will have to hard carry you.

1 Like

It’s for the moment very hard to perform as demo in solo shuffle, it’s deffy possible to get some plays but with the current turret playstyle competing against a melee meta it’s very frustrating, you either need a really good melee player on your team who can peel you off and cc in the right moments, or even better another caster who does the same. Otherwise I would advise you to find a caster cleave in 3s through LFG, which in itself ofc is a challenge and a thorn in the side since LFG is the most toxic place in retail. But hey lets just pray for MoP demo returning :wink:

Actually easy…don’t even bother doing damage, just stay alive, try to CC and let your team mate do the job. Even when free casting demo damage is non existent, like you’re doing same overall damage as tank specs in arena.

1 Like

you can’t tho…when you face warrior , unholy , DH its gg , impossible to kite , you just afk and wait for next lobby , i value my own sanity over rating

the answer is you can’t , just wait for blitz ranked release and never touch this garbage zug zug simulator melee’s

legion killed wow pvp with this awful changes , making warlock weak as hell and making melee’s insane mobility

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.