How viable is warlock in 2v2?

Titel.
Just asking for a friend

It’s annoying but it’s viable. Destro + hpriest is free 2,4k.

1 Like

Also viable for casual gamer?
And sure hpriest not disc?

People play with holy so you can just stand in the open and spam holy Ward and greater heal with adaption and never die.

Play Demo and own people with a hpal

1 Like

MW/Destro is big viable played against it at around 3k mmr. Before MW nerfs though.

I have uploaded a video for a mate regarding hpriest destro play. I can link it if you like.

Of cause link it mate ^^
I’m not sure if I want to play a lock or a hunter, at this point in time I’m more into hunter but I feel like the esthetics of warlock would fit me more, all the green frie and explosion thing looks kinda great. But I don’t want to be the third wheel in a 2v2 arena game

It’s kinda boring tho but as i said, it was for a mate. ^^

2 Likes

It’s very beatable, GHeal is all a Hpriest has, just make sure you stop it, which really isn’t that hard. If you are low on small cc’s, kicks or purges, then yeah you’re screwed

I know this. Why are you telling this to ne?

what addons are you using?

Gladius, GladiusEx, Gladiatorlossa, LoseControl, OmniBar and CCTracker.

nothing i love more than to see assa disc get beat

This.

Have never seen anything so retarded in all my life. Your looking at 10minute+ games every game however.

It’s satisfying indeed. But even more to beat feral/hpala.

I imagine lock/healer is as boring as mage/healer but as a rogue they are both frustrating and a little difficult if theyre good. Restealthing constantly is…ergh.

play rdruid/destro
just make sure the druid restealths as much as possible for rake stuns

Why do u even play 2v2 :rofl::crazy_face:

People really still play that autistic bracket running around a pillar for 20 min waiting for 80% dampening and feeling like a +GOD+ cos u kill some1 in 1 stun :joy::rofl::joy_cat::poop:

congrazzzzz…

It’s practice.