How we can get our artifact bonuses back in a good way

I think we can all agree that BFA classes are legion classes without everything that made them fun. Back in WoD there were plans for a class item that was cosmetic, it started off bland and boring but leveled up with you. I think this is what they should do. An item of artifact quality that has its own item slot, and as you level up from 1 to 60 you unlock an artifact trait every level, with your artifact ability as the level 60 capstone ability. This would let us get all the fun parts of the classes back while not limiting gear progression. It’s not anything to do with AP and doesn’t reset with a new expansion. Whether Blizz would add new traits for a new expansion is up to them.

Thoughts?

Some mockup names:

Warriors - Relic of the Fallen Vrykul

Mage - Relic of the Arcanum

Holy and Prot Paladin - Relic of the Light

Ret Paladin - Relic of the Crusade

Hunter - Relic of the Hunt

Disc and Holy Priest - Relic of the Order??? (can’t come up with something good)

Shadow priest - Relic of the Void/Voidlords

Rogue - Relic of the Unseen Blade (can’t come up with something good)

Prot Druid - Relic of Ursoc

Feral Druid - Relic of Ashamane

Resto Druid - Relic of G’Haniir (I’m running short here boys)

Balance Druid - Relic of Elune

Alt - Relic of the Wild Gods for all 4 specs

Destro - Relic of Chaos

Affliction - Relic of Corruption

Demo - Relic of Summoning

BM Monk - Relic of the Endless Brew

WW Monk - Relic of a Thousand Fists

MW Monk - Relic of the Soothing Mists

Ele Shaman - Relic of the Twisting Elements

Enhance Shaman - Relic of Unstoppable Force (don’t have any good ideas for this or resto)

Resto Shaman - Relic of ???

Demon Hunters - Relic of the Slayer

Death Knights - Relic of Reawakening

1 Like

i mean it sounds interesting but for me its just one more thing blizzard wont be able to balance.

edit: im just not ready to get let down by blizzard again lol.

Honestly they 100ŮŞ should have become baseline. You send all expansion with a weapon, you learn how to use it and use its ability. Around 113 you should have gained the ability to use it without the weapon.

The brewmaster one is throwing a keg for god sake, we can easily figure that out. And i really miss it

It shouldn’t be an item, it should a permanent part of your character progression.

See it as a “relic”. It could even be called a relic. I think that this is the best way for Blizz to handle the classes honestly.

If it’s gonna be so integral they might as well just make a paragon system rather than an item you’ll never swap out.

Kinda sounds like the old talent tree though, I like it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.