How will you guys get to level blood elfs to 60

Smart people play on pve servers.

10 Likes

Haha majority Will play on gehennas or firemaw bro. And i Saw Many plan to do this already. Will be a Fun pre patch .

Majority being dumb, they get what they deserve then.

2 Likes

True :slight_smile: agree

wish instance cap was removed so we can atleast buy boosts

I’m surprised to hear you speak so positively about a prepatch that you won’t be sticking around for…

Or was the whole thing about you quitting yet another lie by a salty sailor?

7 Likes

Our beloved corporation gave us 2 weeks only with one and only (imo) reason. You have to choose if you want to struggle leveling, run from gankers, doing groups etc or just buy the boost
to 58 and be calm.
Clever way to sell their products.

There was a time when I was thinking that most of the forum posters just like to complain, but our beloved corporation showed me (with most of their decisions) that probably the problem is not always in the players.

Back to the topic. You have a choice. Boost? No?

im def. gonna let my sub run out, but i wont give it up before i got on pre patch ganking as many bloodelfs levelers i can. And i plan to get a few friends with me to stay outside the boost areas and annoy there aswell. Will warm my heart.

I have a priest on Firemaw. Can I have your stuff?

sure after pre patch np. But i only have like 10g on me atm, just w/ me ingame on ally once pre patch ends.

1 Like

Where do you think is a good spot to gank a lot of leveling bloodelfs?

By boosting and resetting dungeons with a character sitting safe in a main city. Good luck with the ganking.

If you roll underdog faction on PvP realm then yes - you will be ganked for entire TBC, if you roll the dominant faction then if someone starts ganking then soon a response will be issues creating corpse camping exercise of the original ganker. Aside of that most people will be busy preparing for TBC in one way or another.

You misspelt Blood Elf, it’s spelt Draenei.

Anyway PvP on a PvP realm, it’s not unexpected.

You do remember Blood Elves get a teleport ball to Undercity? So you first chance will be in Hillsbrad.

Either you use or pay for boosts or use more game time to level.

Either way they win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You cant boost blood elves pr draenei

Yes, but you can boost everything else.

The barrens.

They will take the balloon to Durotar and proceed in The Barrens.

Normal leveling, with the adjustments to exp it will be a lot faster, also I will main priest so when the actual tbc hits id go back to leveling priest, do all the stuff to be ready for raiding and then will go back to paladin and take off from the place i left him ;).

I think 2 weeks is doable to level from 1-58 even 1-60 with the exp changes, its not 2007 anymore, now ppl have guides and best routes for leveling, the ones who whines about 2 weeks of pre-patch are the ones who still wanted to got some gear from pvp / raids before stepping into TBC on ther paladins / shamans :slight_smile: