How would your character kill the one above? #11

Gun + Fire Tortoise + all the animals I can summon + throw a pie for good measure.

Drinking competition

Thuldrell would be manning a ballista and the dwarf just happened to be Alliance in his sights.

While Thuldrell patrols, looking for alliance troops in Stormsong Valley, he hears a shot and feels as if something hits him in the back.
While he lives an ungodly smell overtakes the area before the ground shakes under him as Quilboar seems rise from the earth below him, more then he can combat as they begin to grab him, pulling him from his mount onto the ground and beats him to death with their primitive clubs.

From far away Tureemos places his rifle onto his back once more and nods.
“Strong noses those pigs have…”

Mahli’ficia would use her influence in certain circles to get Tureemos promoted to Captain of his very own flying Alliance gunship!

After congratulating him on his promotion, she would then retreat to a safe distance, where her Shivarra has prepared a sunchair and her succubus has brought a tray of cold drinks; and proceed to watch as Tureemos’s ship goes on its maiden voyage.

After all, t’is not like Draenei have a notorious track record when it comes to piloting giant ships into spectacular collisions and crashes or anything… :smiling_imp:

Hmm… this is a tricky one!

Plan A,
I would ask a little favor from the Illidari’s Coilskar friends… to drag her down to the lightless depths, show her the true darkness of Azeroth’s oceans… and its hunger.

Plan B,
Since the Ilidari would do anything to achive their goal, I would ask a Naaru to Lightforge me and would hug the little cute Ren’dorei to death. A kiss maybe for good bye…

Crush him with a boulder.

If that doesn’t work then throw a flaming boulder at him.

If that still doesn’t work, wait for the Demon hunter to get close and call down the power of the storms to paralyse him for long enough that he can’t dodge a boulder.

1 Like

She steals the Laughing Skull’s mask and hides it. The loss of identity through being deprived of his face to the world is a death of sorts.

Reyzeel would offer the Sin’Dorei…

…you know what?
Its not their fault. 90% of the Quel’Dorei population died, thank to Arthas
Then some of them left, the rest became Sin’Dorei, then some those became Felblood Elves, San’layn and Wretched
The Ren’Dorei are the remnants of the remnants of the remnants of a fallen race…
There is no power on Azeroth that could force her to hurt another of her kind!

Naaah… just kidding^^
Reyzeel would summon a Voidwalker to hide it in the shadow of Marinya, waiting for the right time to sabotage one of her important summoning ritual, and let an angry Demon do the dirty work :3

The fel, the void and the whispers, eventually it made her crazy and Serylith had to put her down, an arrow to the heart.

I would challenge Serylith to an honorable duel in glorious melee combat, and gift her a proper Orcish axe to fight with.

… but after she’d inevitably spend the next half an hour running around, emptying a whole quiver into my shoulderpads, I would probably get tired and simply have the Demolishers rain a firestorm on her.

Fire has proven itself to be very effective against elves.

Im a little fragile Draenei, easy prey for a strong Orc Warrior…
So the perfect bait to lure him in a trap!
The trap is two fully armed and operational Vigilant from Argus…
But I will send back his ashes to his Clan as a warning:
Don’t mess with the Draenei!

She seems small enough for Thuldrell to gallantly pick her up and go on a romantic 5 second journey to the nearest cliff.

1 Like

A glorious embrace in the midst of battle. Of rime and sanguine comforts, that gnaw on the bindings of essence.

The corpse is unrecognisable.

I feel like it would be fitting to return the Death Knight back into the ground, watch as the thorns slowly break every bone in her body, and just before she disappears into the ground I’d take off her head and collect her skull for… reasons…

“Iiih…well, that was rather gruesome. Night Elves attacking Night Elves? Hmm…better interfere and bury all the evidence here so the word doesn’t spread right?”

Ethanar sneaks through some bushes and foliage and throws a poisoned dagger at Dreamforged, watching as the poison makes quick work of her. After that, he quickly covers the tracks of murder with leaves.

“Nobody will suspect ANYTHING!” Eth said while cleaning his palms and starting to walk away, whistling and flipping the dagger in one hand.

“Please Father, this poor Ren’Dorei is hurt! Heal him with the power ot the Light!”

*Zymara would ask a naive holy priest with innocent eyes this favour
…and watch as the Void Elf screams in pain then explode after the Light and Void violent reaction in his body

“He is in a better place now… there… there… there… ohh and there too! They are all nice walls and houses!”

Having having >carefully and meticulously< studied the psychology of her target, Bulletine would simply drop a big, highly volatile and unstable Azerite bomb along Zymara’s path, with “DO NOT TOUCH” written in big bold letters above a big, red button with flashing lights on.

Then the problem would solve itself… alongside half the countryside.

Thyrellas leans back in her comfortable chair in Suramar, sipping Arcwine from a glass, while watching the events unfold thrugh a scrying orb
Well, the trap is nice
And luckly for her it was designed and made by a Goblin
The problem will solve itself… Ten out of nine goblins usually blow themselves up
Well, no point to waste time and energy on this one… let nature take its course

Standing in Thyrellas’ wine-cellar he looks over the bottles with a low hum until he decides for what bottle to give attention, opening to add a few drops of a transparent liquid, twurling it a bit before handing it off to a servant with a smile.
“The Uncrowned appreciate your assistance in this.”