Hows the state of the server?

Hi, I’m planning to get into this RP server because is also a PVP one. How’s the balance between factions ? I’m planning to play an undead, are there groups to do dungeons while leveling or everyone is at 60 now ?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey,

The RP scene is going pretty good RP side for Horde. Can’t comment on Alliance but I think our RP scene is still stronger.

There is normally RP going on every night at the crossroads and weekly big events held on the RP discord.

It would be good to get into an RP guild if you are looking for a lot of RP, since that is where the majority is.

Haven’t levelled for a while but people are still levelling from what I see.

Ask if you have any other questions.

3 Likes

If you like to getting ganked and camped by brave and strong hordies at flight points, this is the server for you.

2 Likes

Same goes for horde side. its still a struggle to level past 48 and tanaris is constantly camped by ganksquads and the faction imbalance is getting worse each day. The allies are doing their best to recreate flamelash.

Also I have never seen RP on horde side since server launch.

2 Likes

Weird because it’s definitially there :hugs:
Alliance dominates this server by numbers but they’re mostly in BGs so it feels balanced in the world.
Horde leveling is fine but better stay away from all areas around their cities cuz you’ll be corpsecamped like a Muppet.

2 Likes

I decided to play here, seems a very healthy community. Do you have a world chat to notify about RP events or is all done by Discord?
Also I’m looking for a leveling RP guild on the Horde if you guys know one.
Thank you

1 Like

Hey, glad you choose horde! If you’re looking for RP on the horde side and interested in the crime RP - feel free to contact The Echo Cartel - we have quite a bit of low lvls who at the evening quest together and RP.

Curious, I just wanted to ask how does Zandalar Tribe fair compared to Hydraxian Waterlords? It seems like Hydraxian Waterlords has only small groups running around together. Their Horde side is on life support from what I can tell and Alliance is all but an enigma. There are definitately active RP groups there but they seem to be keeping to themselves in bubble RP. Has all of the community fled to Zandalar?

I get the impression most of the community is hiding away in Discords rather than the forums.

Yup, it’s weird.

But don’t think they have fled here, you can’t transfer from a non-pvp to pvp realm.

ZT is the place to be for both factions, and Horde is the place to be for RP on Classic-EU : D (although I may be bias… For the Horde!).

1 Like

There is a fair amount of RP to be found on alliance side. We have several guilds who are frequently interacting with one another in and around Stormwind City/Elwynn/Duskwood etc. I know from first glance it may seem there is not a lot of activity on Alliance side but I can assure you there is RP to find and a friendly community! Don’t be strangers, come up to any of us and interact! :smiley:

There is also usually a weekly open invitation RP event hosted on most Saturdays by the Alliance Free Company.

Also, ignore the steak in wolves clothing. he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, alliance is obviously the best choice!

5 Likes

Just posting with my new and definitive main :slight_smile:
Lovely server, RP while doing WC was awesome.
Thank you all, specially to [Cult of the Dead]

4 Likes

Thanks very much for the feedback, hopefully OP didn’t mind me asking in his thread as well. I’ll definately be rolling here I think.

1 Like

Welcome to the server then in that case!
There is a forum post somewhere on the ZT realm forum with the details of the RP Discord that horde and alliance share.

If you choose to roll Alliance feel free to whisper me in game if you want a chat!

3 Likes

And- uh if you choose to roll the CORRECT faction, then DM me on the RP Discord (discord.gg/myrspYY) and I can introduce you to the server.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.