How's this realm for horde overall?

I’m gonna start with a Zandalari paladin. But my main is my main dude, i love this knife eared mofo.

Also, she needs the other knee to go back to Dar… Stormwind and tell the others.

I’m always on War Mode, so it’s pretty dangerous. Seriously doubt you’d survive an encounter with me.

Safe space mode is alright, though.

Yeah, i agree warmode is dangerous so take care to not enter the wrong neighborhood.

It’s nice to let the alliance have a warmode numbers advantage. It lets them get an artifical taste of what pvp victory feels like given they tend to tank hard in BGs on a consistent basis.

3 Likes

Mained Alliance on this server from Nighthold -> Uldir, swapped over to Horde since BoD so I’ve experienced both sides of the coin.

The Horde population on AD is a healthy side. While it’s undeniably true that you’ll find more of everything on Alliance, there is still plenty of all on Horde. Except Tauren RP, we need more Tauren RP.

The only issue I’ve found is when it comes to playing with War Mode on during assaults. Horde generally just get crushed by an overwhelming number of Alliance unless we’re willing to join groups to shard elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.