Hpala LF raiding guild

Hi there. I’m looking for a mythic raiding guild for the remainder of BFA and then for SL. I come from a 4/12M guild and looking for something more serious. I’m currently 3k IO and willing to do everything necessary to make it a success. I play horde on Tarren-mill and would prefer a english speaking guild. Im open to any raid times and raid days.

Hi! We are 8/12M and our raid days are Wed/Sun 20:00-23:00. Please add me on discord darthlexa#0679 ^^

Hello, Psykxnn!

If you are still looking for a guild and would consider playing on Draenor feel free to check out Weekend Warriors!
We’re a long-standing 10 year old guild that prides itself in its mature and drama-free environment and offering a home and family in which its members can trust.
We have a progress team that’s currently 11/12M, as well as a more casual Social and Flex Heroic raiding scenario, so there’s a place for everyone in our guild.

The most sought after classes and specs for our progress Mythic team are:

• Fire Mage
  • Holy Paladin
  • Destruction Warlock

If you don’t play, enjoy or have any interest in these specs you can always try to make an application anyway as we’ll consider exceptional applications regardless!
Of course, if you’re not interested in Mythic raiding and only want to join as a Social and/or Flex Raider there isn’t a need for a specific class or spec!

We also have weekely events for Mythic+ dungeons!

Our schedules are:
Progress Mythic team: Saturday & Sundays from 15:45 to 19:00. Until September the schedule was puched an hour later, so from 16:45 to 20:00.
Flex Heroic raid: Friday from 20:00 until 23:00
Social Normal raid: Saturday from 20:00 to 23:00. At the moment we are starting 30 minutes later at 20:30 until 23:00.
Currently we are also doing weekly N’zoth only kills at Mondays from 20:00 to 21:00.
All of these server time.

Check us out at weekendwarriors.gg

If you have any questions or wish to talk with me about the guild you can add me:
Discord: Quothnor#8773
BattleNet: Quothnor#2232

Cheers!

Hej, have a read. Contact me if you’re interested!

hello if you want to swamp camps feel free to message me bnet koilio#2705

Hey,

We’re a 8/12M guild on Twisting Nether looking for a healer to complete our raiding roster for the remainder of BFA and going into shadowlands. We currently raid Tues and Thurs 20:15-23:15 server time, and are looking at putting on raid on Weds for the same times for a final push for the rest of the expansion.

If you’d like to have a chat please add me on bnet: serex#2352

Thanks!

Hi! You may be interested in our guild: