(H)Player returning for SL and new to the server LF guild

Player returning after giving up on BFA and hiding in Classic that has just transferred to Ragnaros from Draenor in search of a smaller, yet active server looking for a new home.

Raided everything from Vanilla to and including Legion. I have mainly raided at a heroic level, with a bit of dabbling into mythic bosses at the end of tiers and this is also the kind of gameplay level I am looking for. I’m not terribly interested in hardcore mythic level raiding.

I’ve started SL as a shaman. I have prior raiding experience as resto and enhancement, but am actually leveling as elemental, to try it out, as it’s something I’ve always ignored before. In the end, I’d be happy to play any of the 3 shaman specs. I’ve also raided as a MW/WW monk, ret paladin and a DH. I will probably level my monk next and after that might check out druids (limited prior experience as resto and feral).

High availability, can pretty much play every day. Would prefer raids that start from 1930 onward though for practical reasons (latenight is also fine for me).

If there is any guild out there that thinks I would fit in with them, feel free to get in touch.

Have fun and enjoy the new shiny expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.