[H][Ragnaros] <Seallicious> New Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

we are looking for mythic+ and hero/m raid players

Our current goal is to be a semi progress guild, not by time investment but through skill.
We dont expect of you to be the best in the game, we expect that you are willing to learn and work with us towards this goal.

Being Server first is not the achievement we thrive for, but hitting them bosses hard on every difficult in a acceptable manner and time ,is.

We all have a life, family / friends may even kids and of course: private life > WoW, we just ask you to agree to our schedule and bring at least 60% availability (if you are not a required role = dps)
For tanks and healer, welp duck your private life and be there :smiley:

Your personality is more important than your skill, skill is something u can acquire and learn, personality isn’t.

We have a Class-Representative System which affects the loot you get, tactics in raids / mythic and tweaking in your talents / rotations.

Raiding-Times: TBD (something like 7/8pm CEST - 9/10pm CEST) -> if the raid is freshly released maybe 3 times a week, if farm status -> 1 run on Friday / Saturday or Sunday (Thumb-Rule: Raids per week decrease by clearing speed)

our core is a group of experienced players who just want to have fun in shadowlands and onwards

• at the moment we are looking for all kind of DPS
  • some off healers and some off tanks

we offer:

• organized raid
  • organized m+
  • chaotic and funny group in discord
  • helping players to get better and improving upon their mistakes

what we want:

• can handle feedback / critic
  • social: working mic, can play with people / talk with people (joining discord)
  • base knowledge of the game

if you are interested you can reach us directly via
discord:
https://discord.gg/PtXjeMt

or ingame:
/w Bärkes
/w MoothĂ­uz
/w Chenmaster
/w Leyu

we are looking forward to an awesome time in shadowlands !

4 Likes

Get in touch with us

Heya!

I am quite interested in joining you guys, but I can only join every other friday (Saturday and Sundays work great for me).
I have experience as all roles in raiding guilds, so I am willing to join you sa any role!
I play on Defias Brotherhood though, so would like to try out and play with you guys first before switching servers (unless I level up a new char now during pre-patch, still got my boost).
If this is of any interest, just reply to this comment, send me a message through Discord (Rumkrum#8362) or send me a message ingame to Igrimmaghar-Defias Brotherhood :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Rumkrum

hi, added you in discord as friend

please use the link https://discord.gg/RY24UQB for the recruitment and put your text there again, every member can give reactions so we are transparent in the recruiting process

thanks a lot for your interest :slight_smile: !

Hi! Are you interested in recruiting Fury / Arms?

hi mate, at the moment we are “collecting” all kinds of player who are willing to dps- with shadowlands, stuff will change so we know some guys will still swap class last minute

if u are right now into playing fury / ms u are welcome

please use the discord link: https://discord.gg/RY24UQB

and fill out the template in recruitment

thanks a lot for your interest

They are actually nice ppl, so I joined!

hey guys, we still recruiting :smiley:

Hi Guys

we are still recruiting, mainly DPS. Until shadowlands is out we are going at heroic Ny’alotha and would like to take recruits with us so you get a good impression of how our people and atmosphere is.

Please visit our discord for making a application. :slight_smile:
https://discord.gg/RY24UQB

hey guys, we are still recruiting

heal / off-heal and dps

Yo Peeps

Still recruiting, need heal and big DPS

I am really glad that I noticed you and that you accepted me.

A very professional, organized and fair community
where fun is never neglected!

I never thought an international guild would be so much fun. :smiley:

Chaotic, fun and kindda crazy atmosphere! :grin: but with clear objective to improve and clear content. People are nice and offer to help with mechanics and all other game aspects in general.

Also, pretty diverse group, with members from all around the world :smiley:

Check them out! 93% would recommend to a friend :+1:t4:

Hey guys

shadowlands is coming :smiley: we still looking for people

Hello!

The guild is growing steadily, but we are still looking for more people!

Best people.

We are still recruiting, last spots for the raid roster !

Joining Seallicious has been the most fun I have ever had in WoW we work towards pushing each other and improving in M+ and raiding focusing mainly on progressing Heroic but eventually moving into Mythic. We have great system including class representatives, officers and a great guild lead team. The guild is extremely inclusive and focuses on having fun but also getting the job done.

We are currently recruiting and look forward to hearing from you we have many different nationalities but are an English speaking guild. Please get in touch if interested.

Our Raid Times: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30 pm CET

A well-organized guild with a very friendly community. Raiding so far has been great. Can’t wait to see what the future holds! Really happy to have joined.

Yo, people this is the most perfect guild for anyone that is half serious but also more than most serious with progression in mind. All the guys has synergy between tactics and know exactly what to do thanks to the leadership. I really implore anyone to join for the fun! Looking forward to meeting you.