[H][RP] Vandar bur Nevren

No worries, you didn’t interrupt anything – this thread is for anything concerning Vandar bur Nevren.

I’m afraid that’s about the only positive answer I can give you, and I’m truly sorry for that. First: Vandar bur Nevren is a roleplaying guild, but truth be told: it’s mostly, well, in a state of undeath. Some of our members have stopped playing, some do play, but mostly on other servers – it’s not completely dead, that’s why we keep up with this thread, but there’s not much going on either. We had two minor events since WotLK, but that’s it. And although one should never say never, the chances of our activity growing in the near future are rather slim.

Second: we are German players who found refuge on Hydraxian with their RP characters when our home server Celebras was shut down by Blizzard. Again, some of us like to RP in English – but some don’t feel completely at home with it. So on the rare occasion we do organise some RP, it’s sometimes open for all, but sometimes German-speaking/guild members only.

That being said: you are very welcome to RP with any of our members, should you meet them online. If you feel like writing and your character has maybe heard about Vandar bur Nevren, you’re welcome to use this thread as well. And of course, Hydraxian has some other RP guilds, which are definitely more active than ours is (which is not hard, I know, but some have quite regular events, as far as I know). They just don’t use the forum as we do.
If you’d like to have a look around before you decide to come back or not and come in contact with other, more active players and guilds, you’re welcome to the HW discords, where you will find a lot more of them than here:
Neptulon’s Place: the usual Discord link, just add /SJzgnsxynr as ending (sorry for that, the forum won’t allow me to post a direct link) - this is the place for IC as well as OOC chats.
Hydraxian Waterlords: Discord link with /GaZ478xx as ending - this is mainly OOC.

3 Likes

Tjarf opened the door and looked around sullenly.
Dust everywhere!

He took a cloth, started to wipe a little dust here and there, then shrugged his shoulder and left the room again

3 Likes

steps out of the Shadow to ram a dagger into this Announcement so it does not fall over and then vanish again

2 Likes

grumbles we are still here, too

mumbles more or less

1 Like

Zigfip wanders around, screeching
“Vaporize! Dwarves!”
Eilan turns to the imp. Her empty eye sockets seem to consider it approvingly.
“Soon.” she says. “Soon, the nasty Dwarves will burn.”

3 Likes

Viola looked around and shook her head slightly

Where are they all?

2 Likes

Finaly, Eilan looks up at Viola and shrugs. She still is investigating a burnt tweak.
“I guess the master has … forsaken us.”
Eilan giggles mischievously. “Zigfip and I can work more effectively without her supervision anyway.”

1 Like

Eilan and Zigfip stand before the entrance to Shadowfang Keep. All windows are barred. All gates are shut closed.
“As if that ever has helped that bastard.” Eilan thinks to herself.
Next to her Zigfip excitedly does some somersaults.
“BURNING! WEREWOLVES!” it screeches.
Eilans hollow eye sockets somehow flicker.
“Indeed. I think he misses us dearly. Let’s go.”

2 Likes

Viola looked after Eilan as she left the room.

More effective without surveillance?
Well, that was probably true.

She wondered where Eilan might have gone and whether she should follow her.

1 Like

Looks into the room in horror and storms out again

So many undead!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.