[H][Tarren Mill]<That Did Not Hit Me> 3/10M recruiting DPS for Now and 9.2

Hello,

We are looking for interesting and active personalities with a higher level of skill (ex-mythic, higher keys, consistent heroic etc.) who are looking for a new place to call home and people to hang out with.

The core of the guild consists of mythic raiders who have been together since the start of shadowlands and are looking to push far into Mythic. We are looking for committed players who have a passion for the game and want to push higher content whilst still enjoying themselves.

We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays and start the raid at 20:00 server time (invites at 19:45) and end no later than 23:00.

We have begun our mythic progression for this tier and are looking to push reasonably far once the roster is complete. We are currently looking for consistent DPS (preferably ranged) to round out the team for sanctum and looking towards 9.2.
We are currently 3/10 Mythic in SoD after taking a more relaxed approach to raiding but are turning up the intensity to aim to become a CE guild within the next two raid tiers.

As a guild we ask players be consistent and punctual in regards to raid attendance and complete at least one mythic 15 key a week to ensure a capped item in their vault.

If interested please drop one of the following people a message:

cryo#21501 on battle.net
Cryo#9867 on Discord

Elmoisto#21225 on battle.net
Mr Bonks#1684 on Discord

still looking for some pumpers !

5 bosses down and still looking for a few dps

Hey, Feral here :> (I know, I know… not Meta Pumper)

To me, 32 year old chill dude. Playing since Vanilla (2005) and Druid since TBC. I recently started playing shadowlands again and currently gearing my Druid.

I raided here and there with some friends. HC raiding is no problem for me, mythic some bosses down over different addons. I would consider myself a decent player and always keen to improve and learn new mechanics and tactics.

If interested, my Btag is immo#2816
Would be happy to hear from you :smiley: