[H][TarrenMill] DPS (Affliction Warlock) LF HC & Mythic Raiding

Hello,

To tell you a bit about myself, I am pretty serious about WoW and have played for years, but have mainly cared more about PvP although I still did mythic dungeons or some normal raids every now and then. PVP has got stale now, the concept always remains the same and I have lost all interest in PvP.

I have been running M+ seriously for the first expansion and started a couple of weeks ago on that, ive cleared all of them on +10 most +11 and wanna keep building up towards clearing them all on +15 which i think I can do with the right groups, but that is only my secondary interest.

I cleared CN normal in a week or so and then wanted to start HC which I now cleared a few weeks ago, I have tried a couple of guilds and stayed with a great group of guys I joined when I was first starting to clear HC CN as I wasn’t sure where I fit in and was just happy to progress.

Unfortunately I was much quicker at picking things up and progressed through to 10/10 a few weeks ago whereas they are still 9/10 attempting Sire so I need a guid that is more competitive and has cleared 10/10 HC and is pushing, or ready to push, Mythic CN and future raids.

I do not consider myself a ‘highly skilled’ warlock and i am new to maining warlock, I am not new to WoW and understand the mechanics of every fight very well and I consider myself to be knowledgeable on all of the fights whilst learning new ones very quickly. I may not be able to parse incredibly high like some people or be ‘cutting edge’ like some Mythic guilds require, but I am a decent player who gets the mechanics right, does good damage, and is always looking to improve at playing my class. I guess what I want is, something serious but not TOO serious.

I am new to Warlock in Shadowlands but from PvP I already have a good understanding of all of the classes abilities and spells so picking up Warlock hasnt been too hard im just finessing the rotations and when to use my CDs still.

I live in the UK and I want to raid in the evenings, whether that is on weeekdays or weekends I do not care, anytime from 7-8PM Server Time is good for me. I am still interesting in doing HC clears but really I want to start clearing CN Mythic ASAP. Please reply here if you are possibly interested in having me and I would be more than happy to talk with all of you

Thanks in advance

Matt

Hi
I could be interested, depending on your logs, as we are currently 3/10M. We are looking for another Affliction lock for current tier.

Hit me up if u want a chat Babs#21172 (bnet)

We could use a warlock , I’ll leave you with our guild message and you can read wresf through.

Heya, we are a 2 day a week raiding guild that are 2/10M atm and looking for some dps for our mythic team. We raid Thursday and Monday 21:15-23:30 server time (8:15-10:30pm UK ).
We also have an optional casual/alt run through normal/heroic on Wed at the same times as above.

Give me a shout on bnet if you’d like to find out more scar#2634

Hey there, Misfits are looking for another warlock: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Misfits
Hit me up on Bnet if you’re interested: Agatho#21963
Cheers

Hi Matt,

We have 2 Progress Raids each week starting 20:00 server time along with 1 farm and 1 alt/social raid which we run Sat & Sun in the afternoon at 14:30. Were on the look out for some more dedicated players (especially ranged DPS) to join our online family. We have a busy social player base along with a core Mythic Progress Team so the Guild is nicely balanced. We are mainly UK based but have players from many different countries.

Check us out here & add me on Battle.net: Danray#2466 or Discord: Danray#0657 if you want to chat more.