Huge FPS drops when using Eye-Beam & Fel barrage patch 10.2

Hi,
After the patch came out i’m experiencing massive FPS drops when i use Eye beam and Fel barrage.
My PC is only 6 months old, fully up to date with updates etc, never had any issue before the patch.

Same happens in Arena solo shuff aswell, the moment i use fel barrage my fps drops from a stable 161fps (hard capped it,G-sync monitor etc for those of u who know about this) down to 20-30. When FB is finished casting its instantly back to 161 fps.

Anyone else experiencing huge FPS drops after the patch came out?

1 Like

And yes, before anynoe say this - i saw the post about memory leak (posing on my DH now)

but i’m already using DX12 like they suggest, it still happens. (also tested dx11 legacy)

This would be doable if it wasn’t for the fact that they also broke dx12 for AMD cards. Now the game automatically freeze as soon as you start it.
So you either play with lag and memory leaks or not at all.

My system lost almost 50% of its performance 7900 XT with a 5900X and before the patch was getting 200 fps more or less everywhere now half at best with wild spikes no addons and had to turn off fsr because that is broken too…WE PAY for this right blizzard? wow wont launch needs 10 mins on the black screen dont worry keep digging and making the hole you put wow in even deeper. I am done with your incompetence to even update your game successfully without creating a shi*show.

I thought the issue was on my device…

Nerf havoc already,thanks me later.

I have the same issue. When i cast Eye beam whole wow just goes into lag spikes mode. After casting ends, game goes back to normal without lagging. This appeared after 10.2 patch

I have the same issue. When i cast Eye beam whole wow just goes into lag spikes mode. After casting ends, game goes back to normal without lagging. This appeared after 10.2 patch

I have it also as BM/MM hunter. Game just freeze hard in arenas… ofcourse loosing the match -_-

My computer is from 1 week before Diablo 4 came out… Intel i7 2.10 GHz, 32,0 GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 4070 Ti. So it should not be my computer right?

It got fixed. Now it doesn’t lag spike when I Eye beam:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.