Huge lag in Vale of Eternal Blossoms

Hey Blizz,

Looking at my character for 15 minutes while it’s lagging out. Looting items is impossible, killing a mob is impossible.

Please fix this. You guys getting worse every patch. You used to be a respectable multi billion dollar company, now you’re almost a laughing stock like EA. Hope you won’t drop below EA’s level…

6 Likes

Yeah its pretty insufferable atm.

Couldn’t even ress, nothing happened.

Got the same problem in Zuldazar. I am unable to pick up quests, I’m clicking and nothing is happening. Tried to kill mobs = no attack is working. Even tried to exit the game (the normal way) and nothing was happening. Hope that it’ll be fixed soon.

This problem exist in every location now.

Same for me too, really frustrating.

Same, I was questing in Vol’dun before, awful lag, no Zuldazar… same thing.

8 deathstreak as guardian druid just tryna do dis sheet because i get killed in another dimension or by moguls with 1000 yard range

It seems to be fixed now. All works, thank you!

No. Its not fixed. Still lagging as hell

The lag in the Vale is still pretty bad , borderline unplayable . The thing I noticed yesterday though is when I joined a raid party for the weekly world boss quest the lag was instantly gone . After the boss died and I left the raid the lag was still gone for the rest of the day . When the zone reset at 08:00 this morning , the lag was back again . It’s almost like when you enter the zone , the game loads every possible version of the Vale at the same time . It feels the same as the lag we had before in phasing area’s like the Draenor garrisons , where it got so bad you couldn’t even zone in at certain times , let allone interact with anything in there .

Definately not fixed, got about a 4 second delay on everything at the moment in Vale. Been the same since release of 8.3.

What’s Blizz saying about that? We all want to enjoy the Assaults, however like that Vale is literally unplayable. No judgement… I mean things can go wrong, issues arise… All fine. But when can we expect that to be fixed?

world latency 9ms, home latency 10ms but looting time 20 sec+ and mounting also so for now not even goto the vale and just exit wow again

For me the lag is worst in Voldunai, takes an age to loot, mine. Even hitting mobs often happens after they are already dead.

It’s not only Vale, basicly any world pvp and epic bg’s (ashran is a total joke) are impossible to play! This issue happeans for a long time, months even years! Seems we are living back in the year 2000 with dial up connections, blizzard is getting worse by the day! And they will probably say its our network problem. LOL.