Huge lag spikes every couple of minutes

The last two days I’ve been getting huge lag spikes. I’m able to move around, use chat, but everything around me freezes.

I have disabled and removed all addons, cleared cache, WTF, interface folders. Reinstalled WoW, restarted my router, /flushdns multiple times. I’ve ensured all drivers are up to date for everything.

I usually sit at around 15ms pretty much all the time. However, when I get hit by this lag, my MS shoots up to like 8000ms and then settled back down to about 200ms for a minute or two, and then I lag again.

This happens on repeat the entire time I’m playing, I noticed it’s worse when I try and do BG’s.

My ISP is Sky and I’ve done multiple speed tests and checked the line quality for faults.

Any idea Blizzard?

Thanks

EDIT: I’m also having issues connecting to https://eu.battle.net articles. Nothing loads except a background. I’ve tried this on my mobile and had the same issue.

its the same problem that multiple people are experienceing bothon us and eu

blizzard broke game and they have no clue how.

aparently its so few people that they dont care about.

its been a week and no fixes are deployed

worst is even full redownalds and reinstals dont work

game is just broken and there is nothign you can do to fix it untill blizzard hotfixes what they did wrong

1 Like

Really? I haven’t seen any other forums posts about it.

Is this a common issue at the moment?

We don’t have any major reports of lag currently, if you’re experiencing some though please perform an MTR test and post the results for us to have a look at.

Also please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

You can also contact Customer Support about any connection/latency issues.

huge lag in maw,korthia people just dont bother to even report it anymore, game spiraling down the crapper

1 Like