Human Heritage Story <Spoilers>

Hey,

So I finished the human heritage story and it was awful. How does a company like Blizzard get away with making a story where you forgive a terrorist?

Being from Northern Ireland, this would be like me forgiving a member of the IRA or UVF for what they have done. It is very insensitive to those that have been at the mercy of such organisations.

Hullo!

I can’t say what’s worse… Playing a Human or forgiving a bandit leader. I think the former takes the cake.

1 Like

Because first, it wasnt all the stonmazesn fault, it was the big plot of onyxia who use them as their pawn, most problem were caused by her.
They were unaware that they are being used, they thgough ther were righ if they plunder the kingdom fopr they money becaus ther wernt paied.

Then as vanasa said tas varain dies, the grunde who was primaly forvarian were gone and they got even compensation and amnesty for what tehy did, some havend bad intetion, they feeled forgoten by stormwind and want to help (whioch iconicly make thins wore)
and vanassa relized that, thex were just tools, and insetd helping the people making worde plunder the last peny of westfall and terrorize the pople, the people who has sufferd, tehy tuend against the poeple of westfall ansd stormwind and being seen only as bloodthist brigants.

Vanasa saw tehy were on the wrong pfad teh entire time , being just out for revange, not justice.
and i`m truly belife that vanessa feel sorry what see and her dad has done.

3 Likes

How is one who fights for justice a terrorist? The stonemason guild was bamboozled by the nobles.

1 Like

Context cues matter here.

The Defias were once members of the Stonemasons Guild. A group of people that were responsible for making Stormwind the defensible powerhouse it is today. When the Nobles refused to pay for their huge amount of work and investment, the Stonemasons went into protest.

When protest didn’t work, they eventually gave way to violence which unfortunately led to Queen Tiffin Ellerian Wrynn’s death by a rock thrown. They only fled to Westfall - and subsequently stayed there in hiding - because Varian wasn’t known to be very forgiving. (Understandably so).

So, yeah, whilst one can see this was ‘forgiving a terrorist’, those responsible don’t really have any backing to be on their high horse on the matter either. I can only assume by the build up violent rioting, this wasn’t just the House of Nobles short-changing them a few pennies either.

1 Like

Because they became violent murderers, thiefs and literall terrorists? Their reason for rebelling was justified and fine, the way to it after a certain amount of time wasnt. Thats the problem here and actually a grey area of storytelling. (Unlike BFA…)

Le beard le beer meme races don’t get to have opinions sorry.

Guys, has any of you done the quest on a rogue? What spec, and what advice can you give? TY in advance.

The quest ain’t that hard on any class.

Ah yes, lets not pay teh workers who BUILT TEH ENTIRE CITY after the first horde invasion their money leave them to starve, and when they start protesting and eventually do bandittig because they are starving DUE TO NOT BEING payed, it’s an issue.

M8 if you have an issue wtih defias you ought to read about forsaken, blood elven, and night elven (pre alliance) lore, you will have to make 4+ more forum posts xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.