Human Racial Barely Useable

Using a CC-breaking trinket (Medallion/Adapatation) will put Will to Survive on a 90s cooldown. This means using Adaptation will make Will to Survive more or less useless, a rogues kidney will trigger Adaptation putting Will to Survive on 90s cooldown but Adaptation has a 60s cooldown.
And using Medallion will give you a window of 30s where you can benefit form Will to Survive (and I’m not quite sure if this will then increase the cooldown on medallion).
I assume using Medallion is still gonna be the best in arenas even as human.

What are your thoughts? Best regards

? play relentless wtf

1 Like

I’ve been considering it as it gives me more uptime in the longer spann but would prefer being able to break out in the critical moments. Then ofc it comes down to what setup I play and also what we face.

if you’re playing dps you should always be relentless with the only exception being like rogue/mage 2s

healers are a bit different and i cant give insight on that

Wait, a human complaining about racials? Damn, they were right about weekend topics.

You should try Zandalari racials, super useful in rated :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Human is one of the best pvp races out there. Just run relentless trinket or two throughout trinkets as a dps

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.