Human Shamans

Can we finally get Human Shaman? I mean the most powerful being in Azeroth is the Guardian who is Human and controls all Cosmic Power. How can Vulpera, Goblins, Dwarfs, Pandas be Shamans and Humans can’t? I literally have no good looking race for Shaman on Alliance side. And stop with the Orcs first shamans bad story, Humas were shamans before wow even existed :smiley: .
I hope my fellow magic and elementals adepts will support this topic!
Peace and Merry XMass to everyone!

4 Likes

Hey, now, could a human pull off a sexy Santa look with quite such aplomb? :sweat_smile::smiley:

I agree, idk why humans cannot be shamans, they should have made human shamans instead of giving us the useless kul tiran sh*t

1 Like

I totally agree with you - it’s about time to introduce human shamans. I would instantly main him.

2 Likes

Yes, we can, but only when they change this awfull human model. In general, Alliance male models looks terrible.

1 Like

yeah but you just answered your own question why there aren’t any human shamans in the game.

Thunderson what? It wasnt me xD

Community: We want Human Shamans! It makes sense lorewise!

Humans get the Shaman class

Community: Not fair! We want Gnome Shamans too then! It makes sense that Dwarves taught it to them.

Gnomes get the Shaman class

… etc …

(Cycle repeats itself, now that the boundary for race/class combinations got removed)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.