Humble Lunatics - KAZZAK

Hello,

Here at Humble Lunatics - EU KAZZAK - we are a chilled guild of adults. Players ranging from the UK - Sweden - Netherlands and so forth, our main aim is to have FUN & enjoy content whilst having a laugh and making it as relaxed as possible. Most of us have jobs to attend :slight_smile: but our downtime we enjoying playing and clearing content.

A bit about myself - i have been playing wow since classic but on and off through patches but wasn’t anything serious, its only the last 5 years I’ve been playing serious through content.

we are currently 12/12 heroic Ny’alotha, currently staying as a social and mythic + guild until shadowland’s drops anyone is welcome.

we are a social & mythic + guild looking to fill our roster with more players & to have an active mythic + guild.

We will be focusing on some achievements and glory runs etc in the coming weeks so if this fits you dont hesitate to contact one of us :).

Currently looking for anyone who is chill and can relax and have fun in the run up to shadowlands.

if you want to join us that’s not a issue, any one is welcome if you are looking for a relaxed guild to enjoy your downtime we have a place for you.

if you are interested please contact :-

Guild master
StĂłrmm
Battle net - yĂłgan#2836
Discord - YĹŤgan#7674

Officer’s
Nelorix
Discord - Nelorix#9160
Battle net - Nelorix#2357

up we go!

Our lord and savior N’Zoth.

Still recruiting,

In dire need of warlocks & mages aswell as a healer.

Beep boop bump.