Hungry Ducks HELP!

Hello. I’d like to report a bug with the quest “Others Call Me Duck Herder” in Dragonflight. I cannot interract with the ducks to feed them. Abandoning quest, re-logging, disabling addons did not help. Fix da ducks pls!

1 Like

I have come across two different quests that are completely bugged and need fixing.

1. The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers
    I have done the dungeon and collected the bow and spear. For the final part I am able to place the bow, but the spear is not highlighted at all to be placed

2. Others Call Me Duck Herder. I am not able to feed any of the ducks. They are highlighted, but nothing works to feed them.

Both of these are bugs that I have seen raised on the forums, and both started when the pre patch went live.

1 Like

Just checked this morning, and both these quests are still bugged!

1 Like

This is the same for me too, abandoned and restarted over 10 times.

Tried with no addons, logging out, back in again.

The curser never changes to the clickable item icon.

Please can this issue be fixed.

Thanks

Same issue here with The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers and with the duck feeding quest. Still bugged… :frowning:

Hoping its fixed with 11.0.2

Thanks for replies. Good to know im not the only one with the problem

The Duck Quest has been fixed, I was also having an issue with this quest, but recently this one has been fixed and I was able to complete it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.