Hunter Gun Sounds

People genuinely complained about the original? Is there really nothing people won’t moan about.

1 Like

If you find any solution with any addon at all , lmk as well .

Im trying to get the gun sounds back to normal since the new version is so lame , even kindergarden kids will find it beyond retarded.

2 Likes

#nochange

You think you shoot, but you fart.

I simply extracted from rar folder into following installation path:

´E:/folder no.1/folder no.2/folder no.3/folder no.4/folder no.5/World of Warcraft/retail/Interface/AddOns

or in your case it would be:

C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/retail//Interface/AddOns

1 Like

Thank you, Ursul.

Edit: After doing what you recommended, the sound is back and with reloading sound as well.

Cheers.

Hunters got evolved and they now using silencer on guns.

Nps, glad to be of some help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just make it sound like an actual gun again, it does not have to be the old sound exactly and even then they can add an SFX sound slider like so many modern games have.

1 Like

try living with misophonia for 40+ years and tell me it’s no big deal, but here’s the thing…i never asked for it to be changed because unlike others i try not to make my problems other peoples problem, so i’d deal with it by trying to stay far away from gun hunters or turning my speakers off…buuut you know what else?..those gun hunters know how annoying it is and would nearly always follow you around bouncing like a demented tigger around you as they do…BOOM…BOOMABANG…BADANGBANG BOOM…chik…BADAMBANGBOOMABANG…FOR HALF A F$%^%g HOUR…
no…let the hunter keep his happystick, but let others keep their sanity…
there was more than enough complaints for this to be dealt with properly…shame on them for not making the effort…-.-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.